Children's Choice Learning Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Love Director
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMarch 5, 2018
The management team was amazing! Always there when you need anything, the center is beautiful, meals given to kids are very cultured. Play area is amazing and they have an outside teaching area. The center holds amazing family events!
Great place for children
Teacher's Assistant/Summer Camp Teacher (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 20, 2018
Children's Choice is a great place for children to come and learn before they enter into Kindergarten. The children have excellent teachers who care and are willing to teach every child.
Depends
Lead Teacher Infants (Former Employee) –  Eldridge, IAFebruary 1, 2018
I had no problems with management while I was employed here. I did however see and hear about multiple other co-workers and past co-workers who constantly butted heads with them. There is a new director currently and I am not sure how they interact and manage. Building was clean, maintained and spacious. I only left to seek higher pay
Productive working environment
Teacher (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 9, 2018
Working with children daily. Working with diversity culture. Making daily lesson plans. Fun working place children are loving, teachers are amazing coworkers.
Worse JOB
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJSeptember 15, 2017
We never got paid on time. This place is actually closed now due to lack of funding. I loved the staff but management was all over the place. no type of stability
Pros
loved the kids
Cons
no health care
Wonderful workplace culture
Director (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 29, 2017
Great place to learn and grow yet help the community offer quality childcare for children and families.

Best part of the job was establishing relationships with local programs and assisting them on being quality programs.
Top of the line children's care center on Scottsdale Healthcare campus
Educator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 26, 2017
Great center, I would bring my own kids here if I had any. Set at accreditation standards, provides the utmost in childcare. Food is great since it's part of Scottsdale Healthcare's menu. Very fun environment with lots of young people!
Lead Teacher
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 29, 2016
I was the lead teacher for my classroom. I would organize the activities that I had planned for the day and welcoming parents when they would come in. I would be teaching the kids how to write their names and teaching them their ABC's and 123's. I learned how to work with others and get some ideas off of other teachers. The management was like all others, all they cared about was the numbers of kids and the money. The hardest part was not getting paid enough. I loved spending time with the kids and playing with them.
Pros
playing with kids, getting to know parents
Cons
not getting paid enough
assistant educator
Assistant Educator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2015
Being an assistant educator duties require assisting the lead with the children
I learned new techniques with learning activities with all age groups
the management is caring and professional
hardest part of the job would be parental concerns if escalated
seeing the children s smiling faces helping them reach goals, and succeed with their learning.
Pros
nice environment, great food, nice classrooms, Pto, great schedules
Cons
no break
Assistant teacher.
Teacher assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving,TexasJune 15, 2014
I help out with activities throughout the day with the children. I maintain supervision of all children. I am responsible of a lesson plan every other week. I help run and maintain a pre-k classroom. I help prepare snack and lunch.
Typical office job nice and laid back.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 23, 2013
Enjoyed every moment, experience and person. Clerical work involved faxing, copying, printing and filing. Enjoyed the being given a task and able to work at my own pace.
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 30, 2013
Dont need alot of work experiance but u can and will enhance you customer service skills, people skills, and learn to be more patient
Pros
Great management friendly staff
Cons
Low pay for a lot of work
Prepared meals for daycare facility
Food Prep Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 11, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was the compliments on the meals I prepared.
Some teachers seem to care about the children, but management is unflexible and seems uncocerned about the quality of the children's learning.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Charleston, South CarolinaJuly 22, 2013
I have worked with all the classes and through 3 different directors. The current director seems unconcerned about children's learning, particularly for the younger students. Let guideline slip for certain teachers and expected other teachers to keep up the guidelines. Most of the co-workers were nice but aloof. the hardest part of the job was trying to have art and life experiences on a budget and never getting any resources I would ask for. The best part of the job was being around these little children who loved you and cared for you no matter what the circumstance. I will miss those little kids.
Pros
Was able to get time off when it was needed, enough staff to cover 1 or 2 people out on a given day.
Cons
Unable to get art supplies needed, and some teachers not following the lesson plans.
Encourages thinking outside of the box
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson TXJuly 9, 2013
Everyday you are greeted with a smile. I learned something new everyday and was encouraged to expand my knowledge as much as possible. The management was caring and compassionate and my co-workers were the same. Everyone worked hard to do their job. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the day, there was so much going on I wanted to stay to finish everything. The most enjoyable part of this job was the variety of challenges I was presented on a daily basis. It kept my mind working and wanting to learn more.
Pros
We ate together at lunch, flexible schedule, very family oriented
Cons
The company was bought out
Productive and fun
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2012
Assist children with school work and potty training, I learned skills to help me become a good parent for when the time is near, management was good at communicating changes with their staff , co-workers were respectful and helpful, the hardest part was trying to get a parent to understand that it wasn't our primary focus to raise their child and the enjoyable part was watching children grow.
not good management
floater (Current Employee) –  pearlandMarch 2, 2012
I have been there for a few months and management there is just not very good and not very consistiant. I am being honest. I am good there and I know that I deserve more and better treatment.
Pros
fulltime
Cons
management