Children's Country Home

Working at Children's Country Home: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

The good and bad.

I loved the children. I didn’t like the evening shift. I always end up with that shift . There is a few parking spots even when you come early and park your car, some nurses will tell you to move your car because one of the RN is coming soon. I was a CNA, I didn’t like that the most!

Good time management

Great place to work, easy to pick up more shifts if you need them. Most of the other nurses are kind and simply want to work their shift and be done, which is nice when your ready to report to next shift and everyone is on the same page.

Children's Country Home insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks

Cch is a good place to work if you want to help make the lives of children a little better each day. Benefits are good pay is reasonable. Hr and management are easy to contact and get along with.

Pros

Low stress, fun, benefits

Cons

Pay

The staff were very friendly

The people I worked with were very supportive and caring. I am still friends with many of them. I really enjoyed this job and i learned a lot. I had good support and lots of encouragement. I was able to go on a trip with one of the kids with Mak-A-Wish Foundation and had a blast taking her to Disney World.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

I worked a lot of nights

a positive environment

Excellent management; they really care about their staff Great benefits. The culture is one of respect and valuing professional growth. The staff generally work well together

Pros

management and benefits

Cons

low pay

Great place

I think this is a great place and requires a special type of person to work here. Very warm and welcoming staff. The work done here makes you feel like you are doing something really special for the community.

Very rewarding job

The nurses and children are so special and I love every minute that I am at Children's Country Home. I have learned to take and follow directions from the nurses and to be able to appreciate the challenges that the children face everyday. I would like to be a nurse someday after volunteering here.

Pros

Playing with the kids

Cons

Can be scary at times when the kids get sick.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Children's Country Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits