Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews in Arlington, TX

Loving kids and coworkers, very poor management
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 28, 2017
Very hostile and stressful environment because of poor management. All of the teachers are awesome, and have to stick together and help each other out because no help is recieved from management.
Do Not Go There
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 21, 2016
Management was very poor. Harassment, threats and overall caring about nothing but themselves and money. Walkie talkies that didn't work, having to scream down the hallway to ASK if someone would come so you could go to the bathroom, no supplies,always out of ratio, forced 2-3 hour lunches so they could keep you late and not pay overtime among the Many problems encountered. Wanted to stay for the next four years but situation intolerable and others followed suit and left. Understaffed and employed many who had the minimum education.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, grossly underpaid, teachers had to support eachother .
Love working with children but....
Team Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 16, 2015
It always ends up with management being the problem at these types of places, in general I loved working with the children it was the fact that I was cut from my position and just floated around instead of getting steady hours and a steady position I didn't get to work with the children much.
My First Job
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 7, 2014
I loved working for Taco Bueno and was there for over 7 years but I was given and advancement and a better oppurtunity at another job
Love working with children
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 22, 2014
I enjoyed being apart of the kid's daily routines and knowing I am making an impression on their futures.
Finally got to be a kid!! And play hard!!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 17, 2012
I would relieve the teacher that was in the room before me. Then I would play play play!!! My babies ranged in ages from 6 wks to 12 months in this room. I would paint with them, sing a trillion songs, which i loved to do. It always made their cute little faces light up. And of course the negative part would be the dirty diapers. lol Somedays I worked with the toddlers and I would take them in the play room and that was their time to just let loose as well as mine! I would grab the hula hoops and show them how to hula! The kiddos always looked at me funny but I had a blast!! So did they.
Pros
i loved seeing adorable smiling faces all day!
Cons
dirty diapers!
ok company
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 8, 2012
Wonderful job but director needs people skills and classes.
a work place that involves preparing children for early childhood learning
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 12, 2012
working with children to help them through early childhood learning, as well as teaching them basic learning skills for entering elementary school. The management and co-workers were nice people to work with. It was a easy job that i really enjoyed the kids were a even bigger joy to be around. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around the kids learning, helping them.
Pros
being around free spirited children
Cons
long breaks
Fast pace, child oriented work environment
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 7, 2012
I move constantly from class to class. I have learned many things about caring for children, their parents, and how to be a productive teacher. My co-workers are nice and love the children so work is not at all boring. The hardest part of my job is making sure that even if I am tired or not having the best day that I still provide excellent care and customer service. I love the kids and making them smile and keeping them safe is the most rewarding part of my job.