Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews for Teaching Assistant

Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.
Horrible Hot mess!
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 15, 2019
I worked at the one in the Scripps Center downtown and it was very unprofessional they showed favoritism a lot they hire anybody! It’s not worth it the director was sneaky and always messed with your hours so your pay was low the kids were bad and disrespectful and loud ghetto co workers!
Pros
Cons
Management, bad kids, horrible staff
May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. At Childtime, we strive to maintain an inclusive and caring environment for our employees and our families. We are sad to hear that you didn’t experience this. If you are open to sharing more about your experience, please call our Employee Hotline at (877) 767-5241.

Not a good place to work
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMarch 26, 2019
Childtime in Liverpool, NY likes to hire people who are NOT qualified to work there and have no child development degrees. Place is also dirty. Workers are mean to kids too.
May 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. At Childtime, we are committed to providing outstanding care for our families and to creating a positive work environment for our employees. The work environment you’ve described is concerning, and not in line with our standards. If you are open to sharing more about your experience, please call our Employee Hotline at 866-767-5241.

not my first choice
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 11, 2019
Teachers are moved from room to room which makes it hard to get the kids settled and in work mode cause they see 3 to 4 different teachers in one day. No time is given to work on lesson plans and sometimes they would expect me to do that as well as continuing education on my own time and not get paid for it.
Pros
working with kids
Cons
low pay, poor management
March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you that you didn’t experience the support you needed from those around you. If you are open to sharing more about your experience, please reach us at the Employee Hotline: 877-7676-5241. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Honest review
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 19, 2019
I loved my students! I love the parents of the kids! Most of all I loved engaging with my kids! I got so many great memories as well as friendships. I sadly has to leave because of my health but the management did NOT care. They don’t care about anything other than the financial stable. Even about the kids and the parents, they always had a bad, negative thing to say. That place was full of bad energy and bad vibes. Management was the worst here.
Pros
Hour lunch, kids and parents
Cons
Almost everything.
March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with children and families at your center. The smiles and hugs we receive really make our jobs amazing! We are also sorry to hear that you didn’t experience the support you needed from those around you. If you are open to sharing more about your experience, please call the Employee Hotline at 877-767-5241. Again, thank you for your review.

Teacher Assistant
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ahwatukee, AZSeptember 23, 2018
Welcomed each parent and child as they entered. make sure child put their belonging in the proper area. My class room was very fun I worked well with the lead teacher. However with me working so well management refused to upgrade my job and title. I went through all the training and she allowed me to be a lead but refused lead pay. management was very rude to parent and employees (tone).
Pros
Happy children
Cons
Managment
It's ok
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 12, 2018
I worked for them for three years and some centers like Taft are run very well and are a delight to work at. Other centers are not so we'll ran and the directors can be ruthless, not much care for staff and you can be treated as replaceable.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly and Good teachers
Cons
Can be thrown under the bus to protect the company
I enjoyed working with the kids for the short time I was their.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Medford, NJJune 6, 2018
I would help teach kids to write their name and help them learn to do math science writing. I enjoyed getting to know them and being a part of their life.
July 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review as a former Childtime employee!

worst job ive ever had
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 6, 2018
the management here was so poor and unkept literally ran me out the door literally the teachers are great all of them but the managmet is so poor in the front building don't let them fool you
productive
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDFebruary 25, 2018
Childtime is a great company to get your start in childcare. Its an overall good center to work of for. Its a pretty big corporation. family oriented.
safe caring environment for children
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYNovember 10, 2017
The daycare center provide great services to the children and parents. Children were supervised accordingly however staff was underpaid
Teachers were provided with supplies and equipment needed to complete arts and crafts
Pros
room for growth
Ok
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIAugust 30, 2017
My manager was really bad and made it hard to want to work for the company.
My boss picked her favorites and made everyone else look bad.
The manager would talk to her staff like we were children.
poor management
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 13, 2017
always had a problem taking a lunch break or getting of on time. had a hard time getting coverage to go to the restroom. could not eat with the kids during snaxk or lunch time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
poor manaement
Fun, worthy job
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 21, 2017
It is a very good job, it teaches you a lot. It teaches you a lot about children, their safety, as well as precautions. It is sincerely one of the best jobs
Stressful
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 9, 2017
Very unorganized and employees are not very cared for. Classes are always crammed together due to lack of workers. The kids are the only thing that keep the employees going back.
I love working with the children at child time learning center and parents
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJanuary 27, 2017
I joining working at child time learning center i working their for 6 years enjoy working with the parents and their children and I learn alot from the children and parents
fun and positive work place
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 15, 2016
it was an amazing experience to be able to work around so many wonderful parents and students. it was so fun being able t teach the children and sometimes have the children teach me
great
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VASeptember 6, 2016
this job was great when i was in high school everything was balanced pay wasnt great but was to be expected most enjoyable part of the job was the children, my co workers were okay for the most part management was awful
Did lots of fun actvities for / the children
Teachers' Assistant (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIAugust 15, 2016
The different age groups of children ( toddlers to school age) were great to work with. Most teachers were were good to work with.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Low pay
Amazing
Teacher/Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXNovember 17, 2015
Amazing company to work for I enjoyed being around all my co-workers and bosses they were my second family, they helped me grow in many ways.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Childtime Learning Centers Reviews by Location