Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Ok job but management not well organized Fast pace .teachers are good .children are loving
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMarch 23, 2019
Okay job but management not organized uncommunicating sometimes fast paced .teachers are wonderful with kids. kids are very loving and aware of the surrounding. Everything teachers helping the kids to learn before they go to kindergarten is a no peanut free faculty secret code to enter building when people are not allowed in.
Pros
A a job if need one, teachers are friendly and helpful. has secret code for no one can enter if not allowed.
Cons
Management unorganized. Some favoritism .
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
March 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your perspective on Childtime Learning Center. We are so happy to hear you have had a positive experience with the children and teachers at your center. We are disappointed to hear that you are unsatisfied with the level of support you are receiving from upper management. We take the concerns you’ve mentioned very seriously, and have noted them for further action. If you are open to sharing more details about your experience, please call our Employee Hotline at (877) 767-5241 We appreciate you sharing your thoughts, thank you for everything you do for your center.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

The children are very loveable.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIMay 11, 2019
the hardest part of the job is getting the children to learn new task. A typical day at work is fast paced. I have learned the licensing rules of a Day Care Center. Management is sometimes unorganized. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the children at the end of the day tired and ready to go home with their family.
Pros
One Hour Lunch Break
Cons
Feeling under paid for the resposibilllty of the job
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
May 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We know that working in the ECE field can be challenging so we appreciate everything you do for your center! As a company, we strive to provide a supportive work environment that offers a development path for a meaningful and fulfilling career. As part of that, we regularly evaluate employee compensation and benefits to ensure they’re competitive geographically within the industry. Thank you again for your review.

Terrible job with terrible management
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMay 9, 2019
I would give this place zero stars if I could, the management is the worst management I’ve ever had in my six years of working, if you’re sick and ask to leave early you won’t be able to because they don’t have enough staff. The turn over is the worst I’ve ever seen. Just recently I’ve had my hours changed not by choice but it’s gone from 40 to 27 1/2. I’ve been there for a year and they just randomly change my hours and I have no choice but to accept them otherwise I won’t have a job. I have been looking for jobs pretty much since I started this isn’t my field anyways I’m a baker but wanted to try something new and I love working with kids and the kids are great they’re the only good thing about the job, and the couple coworkers I’ve become friends with but majority of them just gossip all day and the management does it too which is very unprofessional and there is just too much drama. The job was good as something temporarily but it’s time for me to move on, also the amount of times I’ve gotten sick since working here is ridiculous and this place is dirty. Employees changing diapers and serving food without gloves on. Disgusting. I usually get a sinus infection once or twice a year but the amount I’ve gotten in the past year I can’t even count and stomach bugs too which I never get. And you work ridiculously long hours and are extremely underpaid for it. If I could go back I never would have applied here, way too many cons compared to pros.
Pros
Working with kids
Cons
Underpaid Long hours Terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.