Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Great families and kids
Team Lead/ Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Medford, NJApril 2, 2019
We had a great set of families that we had the privilege to work with/for. The staff loved the kids and made them feel at home. We worked hard to go get them the care they needed. The management switched a couplele of times but eventually got settled and worked out great.
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We take pride in maintaining a positive environment for our children and staff and our team plays a huge role in that – We appreciate your contribution in making Childtime Learning Center a great place to work while you were a part of our team! We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.