Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Uncaring about their teachers
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 3, 2019
While my coworkers were amazing to work with and fun to be around, management made working there difficult and stressful. They did not let you know your work schedule in advance, would change your work schedule without notice and do not care if a teacher had a prior commitment (like an appointment) even if they were notified weeks in advance. Breaks were never set on a regular schedule and people who wanted to work more hours were told to leave early, while we were left with barely enough people to cover ratio. I would not recommend working at childtime.
Pros
working with kids, great coworkers
Cons
irregular schedule, uncaring management team
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with your coworkers in your center. Childtime is committed to providing a positive and safe work environment. The unpredictable nature of the childcare business sometimes does require us to redistribute teachers to ensure all children are appropriately supervised at all times. The concerns that you have mentioned regarding management involving staffing are ones that we take very seriously. Thanks again for the feedback.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.