Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
June 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Childtime Learning Center! We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience with the children in your center. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and appreciate all the contributions you made during your time on our team!

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Lack of training
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAJune 15, 2019
Employees always calling off from work and never held accountable for cLking out. Lack of training for my position due to being short staffed. Some off the children using bad language and being aggressive
A great Experience
Center Director (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2019
I learned the a lot at Childtime! It was my first Director experience. I had great support from my boss. We were a team. It was my first experience with national accreditation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.