Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Good work environment especially if you love kids
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 1, 2019
I had a great time working for this company. The girls and guys I worked with were awesome. The parents were very invested with the care and development of their children, and the management was awesome.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
none to list
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Childtime Learning Center! Our top priority is creating a safe and friendly environment for the children and we take pride in the family oriented feel of our schools, thank you for contributing to that while you were a part of our team! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience! We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Awesome Job
Director (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAMay 19, 2019
I love my job and the way I have the ability to make our center feel homey, yet offer so many educational opportunities to our families. You have to be very flexible and willing to give your all but it’s worth it.
0234-Location
Director (Current Employee) –  0234May 17, 2019
I think the pay could be better for management positions. Also would love to have more advancements opportunities. I do love working here and would recommend it to others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.