Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

productive place to work
LEAD TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 14, 2019
laid back, stress free environment. willing to work with schedules or things that may come up. fair pay team atmosphere. great management team as well.
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
April 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Childtime Learning Center! We are so happy to hear that you are having a positive experience. We strive to provide the best care for our children and our staff and with your continued contribution, we are able to make that happen. Thank you for all you do for the company!

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.