Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

not my first choice
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 11, 2019
Teachers are moved from room to room which makes it hard to get the kids settled and in work mode cause they see 3 to 4 different teachers in one day. No time is given to work on lesson plans and sometimes they would expect me to do that as well as continuing education on my own time and not get paid for it.
Pros
working with kids
Cons
low pay, poor management
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you that you didn’t experience the support you needed from those around you. If you are open to sharing more about your experience, please reach us at the Employee Hotline: 877-7676-5241. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.