Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

temporary job
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 23, 2019
I have worked in a different daycare back in 2000-2001 and but this time was different. Not sure if it was because now my own 2 children were there and I saw thing in a different way but it definitely wasn't as enjoyable the second time around.
Pros
my kids were able to attend at a discounted price
Cons
environment just wasn't as enjoyable to work at.
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
March 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience and have left the company. We take current and former employee concerns very seriously. If you are open to sharing more details about your experience, please call our Employee Hotline at (877) 767-5241.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Awesome Job
Director (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAMay 19, 2019
I love my job and the way I have the ability to make our center feel homey, yet offer so many educational opportunities to our families. You have to be very flexible and willing to give your all but it’s worth it.
0234-Location
Director (Current Employee) –  0234May 17, 2019
I think the pay could be better for management positions. Also would love to have more advancements opportunities. I do love working here and would recommend it to others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.