Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Was overlooked
Lead VPK Teacher (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLApril 17, 2019
I applied for a position that I had the credentials and years of experience for. After being interviewed and working hard to prove that I deserved the position, another staff member who had none of the credentials (CDA/college degree or years of experience) was selected simply because she spoke Spanish. After the decision was made, I was constantly a "threat" to the staff member chosen and felt like I had a target on my back.
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience and have left the company. We take current and former employee concerns very seriously. If you are open to sharing more details about your experience, please call our Employee Hotline at (877) 767-5241.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.