Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
June 4, 2019

We are disappointed to hear that you were unsatisfied with the level of support you received from upper management. As a company, we adhere to the highest standards of safety, security, cleanliness, teaching, and loving care. Because of this, we take the concerns you’ve mentioned very seriously. If you are open to sharing more details about your experience, please contact our employee hotline at 877-767-5241. Thank you again for sharing your perspective.

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Don't expect much.
FOOD SPECIALIST, TEACHER, BUS DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJune 23, 2019
They're just looking for people with the proper credentials. Company treats employees like cattle, kids like product. Expectations will be underwhelming and the support from management fails on many levels.
lead infant teacher
Lead teacher of the infant room (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2019
great place to work. understanding director and team lead, I will love working for an company like them as I do now. they will work with you on any needs you may need help out with.
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
June 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with the management in your center. We appreciate all that you do for the children and families we serve!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.