Childtime Learning Centers Employee Review

View all Childtime Learning Centers reviews

Awesome kids/families, MEAN GIRL management beware
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Yorktown, VAFebruary 22, 2019
I will start by saying the kids and families here are AWESOME!!!! They made every stressful day worth it 100%. The only thing I miss about this place. Consistent work schedule. Paid time off. Only Pros. Everyday working here was drama, in every classroom. Teachers walking on eggshells around each other because they don’t get along. So much tension in infant, toddler room and preschool room you could cut it with a knife. Management is like a clique of mean girls from high school, which is odd considering the director is a man. He is a very 2 faced man with 2 yes men (assistant director, and “hall monitor”) at his side. You bring issues to management, nothing gets solved. They constantly talk about employees, laugh at employees, and belittle the ones who did not stand up for themselves. They make posts on Facebook about employees not knowing we all could see. The raise is a joke. 25/50 cents raise every year is a slap in the face for the hard work we do. They also make a lot of broken promises to employees. No advancement at all here. Good luck if applying!
Pros
Kids/families, Pto, Consistent work schedule
Cons
Hostility in work place, management, pay
Official response from Childtime Learning Centers
February 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. We understand the challenges that the ECE field can bring. We are committed to providing a supportive and safe work environment for all employees; and we expect our employees to uphold these standards and to be supportive of one another. The situation you describe is upsetting to read about and we take your concerns very seriously. If you are open to sharing more details about your experience, please call our employee hotline at 866-384-4277. We also appreciate the care you provided to our children and families – thank you for all you did!

Other Childtime Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Incompetent Management
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2019
While working here it was the worst EVER management takes several vacations without notifying staff. Management breaks state rules, they have no regard for the safety of the children, or if staff knows how to keep the children safe. Management is very vindictive. Take my advice stay away.
Pros
The children will forever stay in my heart
Cons
Management makes it so you have no other choice but to find new employment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2019
Over all friendly organized out going peaceful fun work environment. patience time management how to have fun all over again, there was no hard part of the job, cleanliness and structure, in the morning when all the students arrived to see there smiling faces and giving them a morning hug and breakfast they gobbled down. group activity and arts crafts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childtime Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.