Chili's Employee Reviews

Found 6,746 reviews matching the search See all 7,377 reviews
Depending on location there is good opportunity to have fun and make noney
Server (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2019
I worked for the company for 4 years it was stressful sometimes but also had good days... it’s a social place you will probably get close to co workers but choose locations wisely
Chilis
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Bixby, OKJune 16, 2019
All in all this place was pretty fun to work at. Food was good, co workers got along for the most part and managers were understanding. I don’t have any complaints about this company and would return to work here again.
Great Company
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 15, 2019
Every location I’ve worked in they treat all their employees as if they were family. Very upbeat type environment. Very caring and devoted managers, & coworkers. Truly enjoyed working for this company
Pros
Make great money
Cons
Lots of standing
Give us
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJune 15, 2019
Give us your opinion about a typical work day, what you learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of your job, the most enjoyable. Do not
Nice environment calm and easy
Server (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 15, 2019
Really fun place to work if you like to be around people. Also if you like to serve food and have real good people skills then this would be a good place for you to work .
Nice place
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2019
It was great working there I loved my job but the employees were bullies. If you made a mistake they would say vulgar things over the walkie talkie. Had it not been for a few people I would’ve stayed.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Bad management and rude employees
productive
Server (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 15, 2019
Wonderful environment, employees and management, problem solving, and efficiency. I did not have any experience with serving before working here and learned to love the job and fast pace workplace.
Flexible with great money make opportunities
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, IL 60014June 15, 2019
Working at Chili's I have been able to have the flexibility I desired to finish school and offered many opportunities to meet new people and make money.
I loved working at Chili's
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLJune 15, 2019
This was my first restaurant job. It came natural for me. I instantly feel in love with the job and the Brinker brand. They treat their employees great. They have outings and contest. Just a wonderful place to work.
Easy for new servers
Bartender (Current Employee) –  HoustonJune 14, 2019
It’s a relaxing job , but I’m trying to separate my self and improve by surrounding my self with other people who will help me improve so I can finish school .
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Play favorites
Manager Postition
Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TXJune 14, 2019
I mainly helped the other workers and, if we had a lot of business then I would take orders and deliver food. when we had food trucks I would also unload them
Family like Environment
Lead Bartender/Regional Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJune 14, 2019
When I was there, your co-workers became like your family, as well as the customers. Had I not had to relocate I would still be there today. Management is more than understandable at any situation an individual may encounter. Proud to be a Chilihead.
Good
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Okemos, MIJune 12, 2019
They were great with scheduling. Cares about their employees. Would recommend it as a good place to work. Menu is easy to learn and they help if necessary.
Amazing job fun enviroment
Server (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXJune 12, 2019
I absolutely loved working at chilis. The propped were great and very helpful when I was a new server. I made great money hate that I had to leave. The managers were awesome.
Pros
Games amd prizes
Cons
Silverware
Too many expectations
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJune 12, 2019
Chili’s expects a lot from its hourly paid employees with limited benefits. Company that does not care about its workers. Management gets better benefits.
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 12, 2019
Love my job there really dont have any negatives its a long day but you get to meet lots of people and just learn to run a good shift making sure you are managing labor while handling guests complaints as well as making your team members or employees feel special
no advancement
Head Prep-Cook (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKJune 12, 2019
Terrible place to work cause it isnt able to flow as a business or a backbone. its as if all the bones were shattered and are still missing so they dont know how to collaborate as a whole. I am a head prep cook yet part time as an individual yet they gave me full time hrs with overtime and out of no where after months of assimilation to the pay cut me to less than 15 hrs a week. I am currently seeking employment elsewhere cause of this.
Fast pace environment
Host (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 12, 2019
A day here is very quick paced and you're definitely on your feet a lot. I've learned that things can only go as far as you let them. Management could be better. The hardest part is that there isn't that many hosts, so basically, you'd be on your own. The enjoyable part would be the food.
Productive and fun place to work at
Server (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 12, 2019
A typical day at Chili's consisted of caring to guests and making sure their needs were met. I learned time management and guest satisfaction. Management was wonderful! I loved my manager at Chili's
Pros
Making someone's day
Cons
Being disrespected by guests
Easy and simple job where you can engage with costumers.
Host (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 11, 2019
Hosting at Chili's is a very simple jobs, you only need to learn about very basic terms such as rotation, open menus and know how to manage well how you seat costumers. It's fun to engage with costumers that are willing to do so but you might encounter one or other costumer that are less polite.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chili's. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
42.4K
31.7K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Chili's.

Powered by Comparably