Chili's Employee Review

Only work here for experience
HOST/BUSSER/SIDE WORK (Former Employee) –  Bayside, FLJune 11, 2019
Terrible managers that work you like a horse with little to no break (I work 10 hrs a day lifting 45lbs non stop and only have less than 10 minutes to eat). They never fix any of the broken tables, bathroom fixture, or even some kitchen equipment. One of the managers even tried to make me pay for an updated uniform that were given to me free by every other manager. Half of the employees "work" to make things easier for themselves and not the team. A fourth of the customers just get drunk, throw up, and don't tip. A good chunk of your tip out will go to parking. Only work here to get experience and then look for a job at a better restaurant, or just not at Bayside. You'll work less hard and get paid roughly the same or more. The only pros are some of the nice people you'll meet there and it is a very up beat job.

Other Chili's Employee Reviews

Just bad culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Glenwood Springs, COJuly 20, 2019
As a manager it was clear that there was no respect or appreciation. You are welcome to come to work but not welcome to leave.
The staff has low morale and if the managers stay long enough it seems they loose faith, too. If you need to get yelled at for a living than go for it.
Chilis employee
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 20, 2019
I enjoyed working for Chili's but unfortunately managers are required to put in too much extra time without compensation. I worked over 60+ hours a week only being compensated for 50 hour work week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chili's. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K
42.5K
31.7K

Women's ratings

1.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss