Chili's Employee Review

Great company. Poor leadership
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAAugust 19, 2019
I worked for the company for a few months and in that time 8 workers ,including manager and bartender, quit. I was shuffled to fill in the gaps but was eventually stonewalled for 5 weeks (no schedule but no termination) confusing both me and the co-workers with me. I do not by any means have any hard feelings towards Chilis, and will be a chilihead for life.. But this particular one needs corporate touch.

Other Chili's Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Waitress/Server (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTSeptember 8, 2019
this is a fast paced environment. non professional. very laid back. a good job to go to and come home and forget about. the only downside is the pay is not great and there is a lot of manual labor. carrying trays is heavy and taxing on your body.
Enjoyable
waitress, bartender (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GASeptember 8, 2019
I enjoyed working at Chili's. I really hated having to leave. I grew wonderful relations with both employees and guests that will last long after my time here has ended. I recommend to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chili's. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K
42.5K
31.8K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Chili's.

Powered by Comparably