Chinese Community Health Plan Employee Reviews

Poor Management Poor working conditions
Network Systems Support (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 26, 2018
Management on IT side is dishonest and there no room for growth. CIO doesn't understand IT and is a habitual liar.
Company has a constant churn of employees. Very few make it past 2 years with the company. About 20% have been there past 5 years.
Not sure how they keep passing the URAC audits.
Pros
Employees
Cons
every thing
HEDIS Nurse Abstractor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 5, 2018
I like that I was able to go in as early as I can to begin my day and be able to leave early, I do wish the permanent employees were a little bit more friendly even though we are temporary employees. I like how my manager was very approachable for any questions that I had questions for. Although the assignments were tedious, it was great that my manager were willing to help with any questions that came about. I love working with my coworkers because we work well together and help each other without no complaints. That was the best part of the job is the team work and cohesiveness and respect for each others knowledge of the position.
Pros
team work, start early, great learning experience
Cons
temporary, not enough work space for abstractor's
Nice and clean working place to work
Claim Department Helper (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 28, 2018
They have friendly co-workers, managers and working environment. They have parties often for co-workers. They provided a comfortable places and materials for co-workers to work in everyday.
Pros
Always having parties
Cons
No payment for over time
Great group of people
Plan Based Enroller (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 22, 2016
I love all my coworkers everyone is so kind and helpful with everything. I love how everyone helps each other it is a great atmosphere to work in. Even when it seem like it will be a tough day we work through it.