Chinese Community Health Plan
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Chinese Community Health Plan Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
Great management staff. Pleasant co-workers. Great place to work. Stress free environment. Employee benefits fair. Enjoy working with diverse people.
Pros
Free health insurance for employees and family members
Cons
Salary could be better
There is a lot of work politics here. You have to know who you can mingle with and who you can’t, depending on your department. The pay is not great but they expect you to do a lot. They also have outdated technology that makes your job even more difficult. However the health care benefits Is great.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Low pay, work politics is terrible
Work life balance. Stress-free environment. It gives you enough autonomy to make your own decisions. Staff are courteous and helpful. A perfect place to learn Utilization Case Management job well.
CCHP is a fast paced environment and you can learn a lot in a short about of time regarding how an HMO is run. If you work hard you can also advance quickly.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Management on IT side is dishonest and there no room for growth. CIO doesn't understand IT and is a habitual liar.
Company has a constant churn of employees. Very few make it past 2 years with the company. About 20% have been there past 5 years.

Not sure how they keep passing the URAC audits.
Pros
Employees
Cons
every thing
I like that I was able to go in as early as I can to begin my day and be able to leave early, I do wish the permanent employees were a little bit more friendly even though we are temporary employees. I like how my manager was very approachable for any questions that I had questions for. Although the assignments were tedious, it was great that my manager were willing to help with any questions that came about. I love working with my coworkers because we work well together and help each other without no complaints. That was the best part of the job is the team work and cohesiveness and respect for each others knowledge of the position.
Pros
team work, start early, great learning experience
Cons
temporary, not enough work space for abstractor's
They have friendly co-workers, managers and working environment. They have parties often for co-workers. They provided a comfortable places and materials for co-workers to work in everyday.
Pros
Always having parties
Cons
No payment for over time
I love all my coworkers everyone is so kind and helpful with everything. I love how everyone helps each other it is a great atmosphere to work in. Even when it seem like it will be a tough day we work through it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chinese Community Health Plan?