ChiroTouch Employee Reviews

2.4
Ratings breakdown
just ok
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 26, 2018
Not great. Negative work culture and no team work. Will not go back, Office is old and there is no career advancement

Absolutely no leadership and plannin
Get out while you can
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Everyday people seem to be leaving, from VPs to support. You will not have a stable career here, the company seems to be sinking fast and even the “captains” are jumping ship.
Growing Pains
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 11, 2017
My time at Chirotouch started positively but after their second acquisition in 2 years, things seemed to get worse and worse. Management is poor and the overall dynamic went from family oriented to sales driven. I'm hopeful that in a couple years things will be more organized with a focus on the well being of its employees, but for now I wouldn't recommend working here if you want a happy, healthy work environment. I have seen too many good employees treated terribly in the time I was there. To say this company is going through growing pains would be an understatement.
Pros
Insurance, bonuses, company events
Cons
Management, Disorganization, High Stress
My Review
Senior Programmer (Former Employee) –  Carroll, IAOctober 2, 2017
A great company that merged with Future Health Inc, but I was hired in a role to support a legacy system and customers and was not part of team developing the other products subject to on-going development.
Unprofessional Management
Software Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 28, 2017
The company's style of management is tepid at best. The whole structure of supervisors in charge is essentially a "Pick a name out of a hat" style selection of the people who've worked there the longest. Working under them is essentially a big unorganized game. Coworkers are great with a few exceptions.
Pros
The clients were always appreciative of my help.
Cons
Harassment claims quickly dismissed by management.
My co-workers are great people
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2016
This is a great place to work except there is a lot of uncertainty regarding what is going to happen next in the company. There have been two acquisitions in the last 3 years and a lot of turnover in management and employees.
Pros
Birthday lunches
Cons
Turnover in Management
Great people to work with if you find the click that you fit into but management needs help
client support representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 19, 2016
The HR manager or director has never gone to school to become an HR manager this company promotes as long as you fit into their clicks and if you are like by the higher up but the managers lie to you tell you one thing then you find out something else they tell you your salary is confidential but ends up everybody starts at the same level and one of the managers you have to walk on eggshells because he's not friendly unless he's in a good mood kind of a hypocrite because he expects you to be customer service focused and nice but when it comes to the way he treats his employees is bad and he is rude and short tempered if you fit into their clicks you'll do good but for the most part they do not care about their employees like they say they do
Pros
A birthday lunch once a month
Cons
Some of the managers are very self centered including HR, you don't move up, one person applied for management position that had five years of experience was turned down, and the management position went to a man that was a restaurant manager, this other person had HR experience and management experience and would have been the better fit, but they go by who is a brown noser, that's the only way you get ahead in this company.
Fun work place
Software Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2014
A typical day is to support our software for our clients.
I learned how to remain a professional at all time respecting our clients on each call.
I enjoy resolving my clients issues on a daily basis
Intern
Software Support Technician Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 13, 2013
as an intern they are fair. you come in, do your tasks, then leave.. nothing major or special. management was average, the co-workers were fun, the internship was not hard, and the best thing was sushi fridays...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChiroTouch. Our community is ready to answer.

ChiroTouch Reviews by Location