Chloe + Isabel Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Work your hours
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 21, 2018
You are in charge of your own hours and manage your own business. It all depends on how hard you are willing to work and how many hours you put into your business.
Chloe & Isabel
Jewelry Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2018
This job was at your own pace, and could be part-time or full time. This was an online jewelry sale job. It was mainly commission based, and also included pop up sales events at other businesses. The hardest part of the job is getting people to buy fashion jewelry at higher prices. The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with people about something I was passionate about and the discounts.
Pros
Discounts or merchandise
Cons
High priced fashion jewelry
Productive workplace with great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 24, 2017
I worked for C+I Customer Care team for about a year. The office atmosphere was always great, there was always a lot of work to be done, but at the end of the day one felt accomplished and felt like he/she made a difference in a customer's or Merchandiser's life. Fun place to work!
Pros
Free food
Cons
7 am shift
An excellent place to work!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2017
Chloe and Isabel is a great place to work because you are allowed to do everything on your own time at your own pace. Managing your own busy life while being a merchandiser has never been easier. The company provides their merchandisers with all the branding material, content, information, and help that they need to succeed.
Pros
discounted jewelry
I learned who to push myself
Chloe & Isabel Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Home BasedSeptember 21, 2017
This was a commission only position. I got out of it what I put in. It taught me a lot about myself. I am great at self management, meeting goals, and thinking creatively.
Flexible Income
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kutztown, PAJuly 27, 2017
You work as much as you want to. That is what drew me to C+I. When I started, I was a busy graduate student. The company taught me what I needed to know to sell the jewelry at my own pace.
Pros
Flexible
Wonderful network and great
Merchandiser/Stylist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2017
Chloe + Isabel is a joy to work for. The people in management and fellow merchandisers are extremely supportive and easy to work with. Everything happens at the pace you want and learning the business is easy and exciting.
You Learn a lot
Fashion Merchandising Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2017
It does a very good job on helping you learn about selling and running your own business. I do feel like for a lot of people the jewelry is pricey. and
My experience
Merchadiser (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 1, 2017
I have always had a passion for costume jewelry and C&I has giving me the opportunity to do it. I enjoy having people try on the items, buying product and even wearing then myself.
Pros
Being your own boss
Awesome Direct Sales
Direct Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
This was a direct sales position so everything basically was based off of what I put into it. Corporate provided lots of training and learning opportunities. Pay was great and the brand has a great culture and standards.
Highly Reccomended
Fashion Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 12, 2017
There is nothing bad I can write about this company. This company offers nothing but support, growth and lots of fun. And you get to meet new people all the time.
Pros
Great support system, fun company, and who doesn't love jewelry?
Cons
Too many merchandiser
Beautiful jewelry
Jewelry Merchandiser/ Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 26, 2017
I love this jewelry it sells its self if the item is damaged they replace it for a life time it is affordable attractive worth buying I can also work for myself and set my hours
Pros
replaceable for a lifetime
Cons
Excellent source for supplemental income
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 4, 2017
As a Direct Sales company, Chloe+Isabel is a great way for someone to earn supplemental income. Being your own boss and owning your own business is challenging, yet the company gives you great resources to help you along your entrepreneurial journey.
im able to work around my schedule at any time
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I work my own hours and is a very good way to make extra cash. my manager work with our group of merchandisers by giving us ideas and motivating us in doing our best. this company gives us all the tools we need to become unique and help others.
Convenient Job to Earn Extra Income
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Home BasedDecember 17, 2016
Chloe and Isabel allows me to schedule pop-up events at my convince. My goal is to have 2-3 a month to average an extra $800.00 a month.
Fun, Flexible and Fashionable
Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEDecember 5, 2016
This company is simply amazing. It has allowed for me to work from home for almost a year now and make a part time salary. The flexibility has helped me maintain being a stay at home mom and balance outside work when needed. There are opportunities for promotion and skills building. I am able to work in the customer service field and continue to build retail skills.
Pros
Flexible, High Commission Rates, Promotions
Great for college students
Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 29, 2016
This company is great for anyone wanting to work on their own time. Perfect for fashion students to get their foot in the door.
Harder than it looks
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHSeptember 8, 2016
It is fun and cool to use the website, but it is extremely hard to make people only shop from you and not the regular website.
Work hard, play hard
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 9, 2016
The company takes a lot of the profit, however you have the ability to make a decent amount. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it successful. Constant marketing of your business and reaching out to clients. Have to do a lot of pop up parties.
Pros
Flexible schedule, close community
Cons
Small compensation, hard to sell
Supportive Work Environment
Independent Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 1, 2016
Chloe + Isabel is a company that has succeeded in creating a positive and supportive work environment for entrepreneurs to set their own pace and create their own income.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chloe + Isabel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight