Chobani Employee Reviews

FRONT OFFICE ASMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2018
Chobani is a culture of people first. Even though at times the work itself may be stressful the light hearted atmosphere makes it easier to perform effectively.
Pros
Congenial atmosphere
Cons
No real room for growth
It was a fast paced job.
Elwood Staffing (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 28, 2018
I think anyone could work for Chobani's. They just need to be able to keep up with the shoots that brings the cases down to be palletized. And be able to stand for a long time.
Pros
Able to get free yogurt.
Cons
The breaks are short.
Very good place to work
Filler Operator (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, NYJune 22, 2018
Relaxed atmosphere,benefits are really good and you get a lot of paid time off. Only bad thing is sometimes you have to work overtime and they make it mandatory.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Mandatory overtime
fast paced and being safe
Fork truck operator (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 18, 2018
i love working with the others . We are very rushed and can be yelled at even if our safety is involved. we are offered 8 points throughout our sick days once the points are over you may get fired . depending on the choice of your supervisor . ( HR DOES NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE OF A CONTRACT THAT IS SIGNED BEFORE YOU START WORKING ) . Contract is mandatory , We have better than most benefits out in the magic valley area. Pay is not the best but you may work your way up .
Pros
2 breaks, wellness benefits
Cons
sick days are very limited . workers are not appreciated.
Great place to work?
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, NYJune 11, 2018
Chobani has great benefits and has a lot of good employees. They put up a big front when it comes to taking care of their people. We don’t get raises for the work we do. Instead we get no incentive to do well. Directors get huge pay checks and the managers get the shaft.
Pros
Yogurt
Cons
Back stabbing
Lost position
Sales...contract (Former Employee) –  MnMay 24, 2018
Company decided to go with a direct sales force.

They would not look at over 30 years of sales experience instead of a 4 year degree with no experience.
Fast Paced Workplace Environment
Packager (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMay 9, 2018
The typical day at Chobani would be busy. I learned how to cooperate with others better and to be flexible within the workplace. The workplace culture was very fast and overwhelming when I first took the job. But I got accustomed to it quickly. The hardest part of the job is the constant physical activity but to me was also the most enjoyable.
Very productive and there was always something to do for whomever needed something.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2018
Meet and greet customers. Take their orders.
Provide excellent customer service
Clean up areas and answer questions for customers
Provide an experience they're more than likely not receive anywhere else.
A great place to work. Great team work
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDApril 11, 2018
Overal Chobani is a good place to work. They offer plenty of overtime if you want it and guarantee your 40 hours. My main problem with Chobani is it is hard to move up due to they go based on favorites and who you know rather than if you qualify for the spot or not.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Hard to move up/Poor management
Innovative and Caring
DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMarch 14, 2018
Chobani is a dynamic, innovative company that focuses on good food for more people. The work environment is friendly and challenging at the same time.
job summery
Stacker (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, NYMarch 6, 2018
my time spent at chobani was a miserable experience long hours and mistreatment from the managers and the staff all because of my race if your white then yeah apply they will treat you very well but because I am of African decent they went out of their way every day to give me the hardest things to do make rules only I would have to follow give me dirty looks and glares and just genereally treat you horrible very unprofessinal
Chill tunnel, forklift operator/suprviser
CHILL TUNNEL, FORKLIFT OPERATOR/SUPRVISER (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, NYMarch 4, 2018
drove forklift, work on shipping orders, friendly environment, hardest part of my job was rember truckers names, the places was like family ever one treated each other with respect
good pay
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMarch 2, 2018
chobani great place to work with great benefits. The owner is very genuine in where he wants the company to go and i think they are on the right route
Quick-pace but friendly environment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMarch 1, 2018
I communicate to different departments to understand the production schedule, and deliver proper material. I am in a high-pressure area where you must think, and plan. I have been asked to train to be an assistant Lead. Lead is responsible for helping everyone perform their job successfully.
Productive workplace
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYFebruary 28, 2018
It is a great place to work. There are a huge variety of people who each are very friendly. The bosses and higher ups are very kind and always think of the workers.
Productive, very diverse, and fun place to work where people actually look forward to going to work everyday.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associategg (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDFebruary 12, 2018
A typical day at work is always filled with high energy, laughter and learning.
I have learned how to be a team player, as well as how to ride a sit on industrial truck, tall stand up reach truck and short trucks for loading and unloading trucks and trailers and stack and install product as well as stage outgoing.
Pros
Its a great, positive, diverse, and an amazing place to work at.
Cons
Too much joking aroundf and not enough fobcus act
very competitive atmosphere
Lead Core Team (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, NYFebruary 9, 2018
young company with many new faces. all trying to advance and vying for promotions and new positions. sometimes old school management is left behind as they cannot adjust.
Work was stressful and unfair
Fruit distribution manager (Former Employee) –  South Edmeston, NYFebruary 1, 2018
Hours Flux made it very hard to play your life outside of work. Major issue. Poor management. Unfairness observed. Breaks were not well managed. Team building was lacking. Corners were cut. People were seen as tools.
Always improving
STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJanuary 29, 2018
This employer has grown fast and has many growing pains from that road. It is a high-powered and stressful work environment with vision and intensity to focus on issues and stamp them out as quickly as possible. The company goals are "in-the-now" and short-sighted, but that is improving with each year. As the business matures and brand recognition becomes more common, the processes are catching up and safety and training are getting more of the focus they deserve.
Pros
Compensation and benefits are better than average
Cons
Direction and management turn-around is suffering
Fun place to work
Fruit room lead (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJanuary 25, 2018
Awesome environment, great people, lots of love , could be stressful at times but I took it as a challenge.
The pay is great and so were advancement oppurtunities
Pros
Free yougurt
Cons
Long days