Chobani Employee Reviews

Unique and value driven company
COMMUNITY LOYALTY TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYJanuary 24, 2019
Chobani is a value driven company offering great opportunity, better than average compensation, and great employee benefits. I experienced multiple promotions and learning opportunities within my department.
Productive fast pased work environment
Preventative Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, NYJanuary 15, 2019
This is a very fast place work place and very physically demanding work place. They offer many benefits and rewards for your hard work. Also is a family oriented work place
Pros
Quarterly bonuses, reward programs
Cons
Under staffed in some departments
Great ideals, lack of follow through
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJanuary 6, 2019
This company has the right ideals and values. However, there is lack of follow through in implementation and accountability. Great product and processes.
Pros
Great benefits, fair pay
Good place but wouldnt hire me when i was throughba temp.
Stacker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDNovember 5, 2018
The temp agency wouldn't hire me on to the company and I worked there busting my back every day to get hired on and they never did and they never did give me my full 40 hrs a week always 20 hrs or under. If I was a full time employee I would have stayed longer at Chobani.
Pros
Good ppl to work with
Cons
Not enough hrs or breaks would be short
January 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always looking for ways to improve, and insights like this are key to helping us to do better. Please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas or sensitive feedback -- our doors are always open.

Not a bad place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmeston, NYOctober 16, 2018
Good organization. especially if you like factory work. They always offered overtime and you could work them. They always look out for the safety of their employees.
January 22, 2019

Thanks! We're glad that you noticed how important safety is to us as a company. Because we're always looking for ways to improve, please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas on how we can do even better.

Productive work environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDOctober 9, 2018
Working at Chobani you learn a lot about the way a product is produced and packaged. The work environment is steady paced and well oriented. As the other workers help you when needed.
January 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas on how we can do even better.

Great Company with good benefits
Café and Catering Manager (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXOctober 3, 2018
I love my job with Chobani. The CEO is a person I am proud to work for and share many of his beliefs and values. It was great to be part of a project, creating a cafe, from the ground up.
October 26, 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Chobani. It's great to hear that you're proud to be part of this team, as we wouldn't be the company we are today without you! That said, we're always looking for ways to do better. If you ever have ideas you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out to your People Team representative, or contact TalkToUs@Chobani.com. Let's keep growing together!

Good location from home
Barista (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 10, 2018
Every 3 months we get paid a bonus. Also theres a monthly bonus program that allows others to gain money and to promote each other on hard work. The people at my job work hard and we have a great bond that Carries us on the daily.
Pros
Free food, clean laundry, great area
Cons
Bad communication at times, job advancements
October 26, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, as we're always looking for ways improve. If you have a moment, we would love to hear more on how we can better communicate with the team. Please reach out to your People Team representative, or contact TalkToUs@Chobani.com.

Summer Intern
Automation & Controls Intern (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDAugust 22, 2018
This was a great place to do a summer internship - I really enjoyed what I was assigned and the people I worked with. The company is quick paced but laid back and I got the help I needed.
Pros
Friendly Culture, Free Yogurt
Cons
Located in small town
October 26, 2018

This is great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate it.

Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  IdaAugust 19, 2018
Love the work environment people where great and managment was awesome the facilities where always clean..the moral was high was always high because of the way all the employees where treated
Pros
Free yogurt
Cons
My commute
October 26, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. We're very proud of our team and the company we're building together. We wouldn't be where we are today without your contributions, so again, thank you!

Growing Pains
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, NYJuly 18, 2018
Wonderful people working in a challenging environment. The company paid well and there was always plenty of opportunity to make things happen. I miss working there.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Night Shift
October 26, 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback. We agree that what really makes this company special are the people who work here. That said, we're always looking for ways to improve, so please reach out to your People Team representative, or contact TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have any ideas. We'd love to hear from you!

Great atmosphere with awesome people
Front Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2018
Chobani provides a relatively care free environment in a sometime stressful time. The staff all have a mutual respect for each other and get along well.
Pros
cell phone reimbersemnt
Cons
sick time and vacation time are combined for hourly employees
FRONT OFFICE ASMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2018
Chobani is a culture of people first. Even though at times the work itself may be stressful the light hearted atmosphere makes it easier to perform effectively.
Pros
Congenial atmosphere
Cons
No real room for growth
October 26, 2018

We love reading about your experience of a "people first" culture at Chobani. That said, it sounds like you might be looking for opportunities to grow with the company. Please feel free to reach out to your People Team representative, or contact TalkToUs@Chobani.com to share more. Together, we're building something special and we're proud to have you with us.

It was a fast paced job.
Elwood Staffing (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 28, 2018
I think anyone could work for Chobani's. They just need to be able to keep up with the shoots that brings the cases down to be palletized. And be able to stand for a long time.
Pros
Able to get free yogurt.
Cons
The breaks are short.

Very good place to work
Filler Operator (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, NYJune 22, 2018
Relaxed atmosphere,benefits are really good and you get a lot of paid time off. Only bad thing is sometimes you have to work overtime and they make it mandatory.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Mandatory overtime
October 26, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the benefits and atmosphere, as it's very important to us that we're doing the best we can to support the team.

fast paced and being safe
Fork truck operator (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 18, 2018
i love working with the others . We are very rushed and can be yelled at even if our safety is involved. we are offered 8 points throughout our sick days once the points are over you may get fired . depending on the choice of your supervisor . ( HR DOES NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE OF A CONTRACT THAT IS SIGNED BEFORE YOU START WORKING ) . Contract is mandatory , We have better than most benefits out in the magic valley area. Pay is not the best but you may work your way up .
Pros
2 breaks, wellness benefits
Cons
sick days are very limited . workers are not appreciated.
October 26, 2018

Thanks for this feedback. We want Chobani to be a home where people feel valued, treated fairly and respected. Feedback like this reminds us that we can always improve. Please reach out to your People Team representative, or contact TalkToUs@Chobani.com - we'd love to get more input and ideas from you on how we can do better.

Great place to work?
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, NYJune 11, 2018
Chobani has great benefits and has a lot of good employees. They put up a big front when it comes to taking care of their people. We don’t get raises for the work we do. Instead we get no incentive to do well. Directors get huge pay checks and the managers get the shaft.
Pros
Yogurt
Cons
Back stabbing
October 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. This simply isn't an experience we find acceptable or representative of the company we're building together, and we take this to heart. As a company, we're proud of our journey and the values that have defined us since day one. That starts with respect for each team member. No question, there is always room to grow and feedback ensures that we do. We'd love to hear more. It may feel more comfortable to do directly, so please feel free to reach out to us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com

Lost position
Sales...contract (Former Employee) –  MnMay 24, 2018
Company decided to go with a direct sales force.

They would not look at over 30 years of sales experience instead of a 4 year degree with no experience.
October 26, 2018

Thanks for this feedback. We know that we wouldn't be where we are today without the hard work of amazing team members over the past decade. As we continue to grow and evolve as a company, we also come up on new challenges and growing pains along the way. We want Chobani to be a home where people feel valued, treated fairly and respected. Feedback like this reminds us that we can always improve. Please reach out to us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com -- we'd love to get more input and ideas from you on how we can do better.

Fast Paced Workplace Environment
Packager (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMay 9, 2018
The typical day at Chobani would be busy. I learned how to cooperate with others better and to be flexible within the workplace. The workplace culture was very fast and overwhelming when I first took the job. But I got accustomed to it quickly. The hardest part of the job is the constant physical activity but to me was also the most enjoyable.
October 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas on how we can do even better in the future!

Very productive and there was always something to do for whomever needed something.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2018
Meet and greet customers. Take their orders.
Provide excellent customer service
Clean up areas and answer questions for customers
Provide an experience they're more than likely not receive anywhere else.
October 26, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your review! It's great to hear that your time at Chobani was productive and enjoyable. Customer experience is so important to us, and we thank your for your contributions as an ambassador.

October 26, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chobani. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight