Choice Home Warranty
View all Choice Home Warranty reviews

Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty Employee Review

Choice Home Warranty Customer Service Review - I loved being busy

I was really happy that I was accepted in this job. Perhaps in the first few weeks, I could not get enough of the workload. I loved being busy for the entire day and allowing myself to unwind once I leave the office. I do use the gym sometimes and the pool table in the recreation room as well. In terms of salary, it's worth it to work hard because they pay well and give you amazing benefits once you are a regular employee.

Pros

Pays well, including benefits

Cons

no towels in the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Highly rewarding

I had an amazing job experience here and learned a lot about how Choice runs their company. I was challenged and rewarded for the completion of my tasks.

Pros

good pay with benefits

Cons

So many people to attend to
Same roleSame location

Great management team

I have worked at startups and midsized companies before. I am impressed with how Choice handles all their employees given their size. I can still feel the special attention given to each employee to make them assets to the company in the long run. I had to undergo some training which was not easy but manageable for the most part. The compensation makes up for the difficulty of the training
Same location

I have a good work-life balance

Choice Home Warranty is an amazing company with the right work-life balance. The work can be fast-paced but the management adjusts and is very flexible to maximize productivity. That gives employees the opportunity to grow in their role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Choice Home Warranty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits