Choices Recovery

Choices Recovery Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
If you're looking for a challenge, Case Management at Choices Recovery would be an excellent start. They offer no advancement, paid time off, paid holidays or training. Management expects you to know exactly what you're doing and judge you if you cannot meet the unrealistic expectations they have of their employees. They may promise you a raise when you start teaching groups, but you will never get a raise. They have many disgruntled employees who are also prior addicts. If you're uncomfortable facilitating groups, they do not care - they will expect you to facilitate whether you have experience or not. You will work weekends and be asked to do things that you may not be comfortable with. This position is good for those who are seeking a challenge and are in need of experience.
Workplace culture was toxic, concerns from employees were not "heard" or responded to. Therapists and other employees were asked to take place in unethical practices.
Working here has been a complete eye opening experience to say the least. I thoroughly enjoy being part of a team here and we are all creative in our own ways to make this an enjoyable place to be for our clients. They are taking a leap of faith by coming to our center and trusting us that the tools that we are going to provide them are going to be helpful in changing their lives for the better. I have been a part of the company for a while now and I can truly say that all of my coworkers are so hardworking and determined to give all that they can to the clients coming in and receiving our help. We all take such pride in the work that we do here and we all want to see our clients leave here happier and healthier. Even on the rough days for us when we have put i a lot of hours we are all still uplifting and in good spirits because we know that the work that we are doing here on a daily basis is making a difference in someones life and that means a lot to us. Our management team is kind and courteous and always giving thanks for the hard work that we are putting in and thanking us for all that we do and for me at the end of the day it means a lot to me and makes it more of a positive place to be when we know that we are given thanks for the job that we are doing.
Pros
rewarding
Not the place to work if you have advancement on your mind or if looking for pay raises. Company is ran by an ex addict and he is greedy and does not have the best interest of employees at hand. Will increase workload but not compensation or promotion.
Pros
Some of the people are cool
Cons
Scientology and cut throat personnel
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Fun place to work. Very laid back and inviting workplace. Management wasn't the best... Lacked professionalism, supervisor and manager not reliable, not prepared,
Pros
Building friendships with clients that came in regularly, seeing people's creative items
Cons
Unprofessional, lacked responsibility