Christensen, Inc. Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Zillah, WAMarch 20, 2018
I loved my job there. I would of continued to work there if not for the manager at the time and the selling of the store. I was shorted hours but taken care of soon after, The person responsible for the shorting of hours never was reprimanded. Other than that it was a great place to work.
Pros
Discounted fountain drinks
Great Place to Work!
Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richland, WAFebruary 23, 2018
Christensen is a growing company, so there are lots of opportunities for people to come in under one job description, and to learn, grow and develop their career. Personal career growth and development is actually encouraged by the executive team! The atmosphere is very collaborative, which makes for a fun dynamic where you feel a part of a team. I would highly recommend Christensen as a place to work.
Very friendly
ROUTE DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WADecember 7, 2017
A good company to work for, safety is up to par and there training is one to be proud of as this company actually does it. While being hired I spent my first day then the next week wathing videos and reading all day
Pros
Smiles
Cons
The medical
fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prosser, WAMarch 17, 2015
My co-workers need to be more responsible, they need to do their part that way no one fall behind. I like working as a cashier but there is to many responsibilities for what they pay.
Pros
You pay half price for the inside food.
Cons
Short breaks, not good comunications.
RE Powell
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Grandview, WASeptember 2, 2014
It is a great place to work. The people are nice and friendly.
Pros
Good Boss
Cons
Not much salary
Great Staff and Management hard to beat for a promising career
Territory Sales Mgr (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJune 19, 2014
Outside Sales here is fun and exciting meeting new customers and establishing relationships with them. I learned that it is a very competitive field that is easily conquered by Management support and knowledge. My Co-Workers were skilled and fun to be around and always willing to help. The hardest part of my job was how big the territory was and the amount of customers you had to make contact with. I really enjoyed every part of my time here at RE Powell and I think you will too.
Pros
Constant education on products
Cons
Communication through upper management to employees
This company dont care much about their workers, They hired me to be a Warehouse Person and got moved to a different position where I was lead to fail
Front Desk/ Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Grandview, WAMay 5, 2014
I was not happy do to the insecurity of the job. I worked hard for this company only to get laid off because I could not learn a job that I had never done before. And I was never trained properly so I was set to fail since the beginning.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Job Security or health benefits much less retirement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christensen, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Christensen, Inc. Reviews by Location