Christiana Care Health System Employee Reviews

fun outgoing workplace
Logistic Center Clerk V (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEMay 16, 2019
Very friendly co-workers. Great place to work. Management needs more training overall its a great place to work. I have no complaints. Christiana care takes care of me
hated to leave
Service Assistant Rehabilitation Unit (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 14, 2019
great company to work for. Made great friends. Pay was good and understanding when needed time off. Opportunity for advancement was good and input was given about scheduling.
Pros
pay
Cons
short hours
A great place to work with amazing people and a lot of fun.
Patient Care Technician, Christiana Hospital (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 23, 2019
There aren't many downsides to CCHS, I love my coworkers and we always seem to make the most out of every day. It can be a bit stressful at times, but overall we are supported and have fun at work which is always a positive.
Pros
Great people
Enjoyable place to work
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 20, 2019
Overall, enjoyable place to work. Always surrounded by friendly, intelligent, and caring healthcare professionals that are committed to patient care.
Excellent place to work
MRI/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 12, 2019
Christiana Care provides their employees with the tools they need to succeed.
I am now working as a CT/MRI Technologist because of the education I received through this institution.
An excellent place to work
Administrative Director/Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 9, 2019
Christiana Care is an excellent employer who cares about both the patients and families they care for and their employees. They offer terrific benefits and they truly care about the care they give to patients.
Probuctive work place
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 5, 2019
Patient care is always taken into considered first. I've learned additional knowledge through working with surgeons and the team in the room, The hardest part was getting everybody on the same page. Sometimes during a trauma there would be to many people in the case, making things redundant,
Pros
Education, teamwork
Cons
No breaks
Discrimination
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 21, 2019
The patients were awesome . But the management sucks . They have to much favoritism , people do not move up unless you 😙 They discriminate workers and will give you a hard time until you quit or look for another job. People that are higher up will not give you a chance and will not listen if you have a complaint against their managers .
Pros
Patients
Official response from Christiana Care Health System
May 22, 2019

“We are very sorry to read your review as the experience you described does not align with our core values and behaviors. Employees should feel free to contact their Employee Relations Specialist by contacting (302) 733-1121.”

Productive wok environment
Service Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 21, 2019
very steady pace. learned to get along with the staff. I value giving management my best. good environment..Wear on body. Enjoy the People, the interaction it provides.
Pros
work relationship with fellow workers
Cons
the few hours given for the job
A place where you can actually grow
Radiology clerk/Spanish Medical Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 17, 2019
Is a place where you can grow and try different things. Great atmosphere with great benefits. I was able to expand my position and get certified to be a Spanish Interpreter for the hospital
Clinical Rotation
Nursing Student (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 13, 2019
It was a great learning environment and the staff was extremely helpful in teaching. It is an environment that i would love to be a part of once I complete my schooling.
productive place to work
Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 13, 2019
overall a good place to work ,with great opportunities for advancing career as well as help in advancing in your education. christiana care is also a safe , and clean enviroment
It was different
Accurately recorded data and notified Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 26, 2019
I enjoyed the experience as a safety sitter. The only thing I did not like to see nurses talking to patents wrong. Even experienced the police officers being ignorant.
Good and Bad
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 12, 2019
There really isn't a typical day anymore. It seems like we are in a feast or famine kind of thing. Some days I feel like a pretty darn great nurse and others when I feel like I was not helpful to my patients at all.
Good work place
Serion PSR (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 6, 2019
Christiana is a good work place. Lots of resources and caring. Has been a pleasure to be apart of the company and I have learned and grown a lot in these 7 years.
Implant Control
Implant Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 4, 2019
Great hours, low stress level, not much room to grow with the company. Good benefits but very corporate and management was lacking in my department for a time.
A Regular Productive Day
Cafeteria Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 27, 2019
Depending on your duties or job title that week or day you duties can start in a number of way for instance if your title for the day was sanitation you would start by restocking all beverages then moving to the tray room to make sure all serving/eating tray are ran through the tray washing machine and as you’re cleaning you restock those as well while also take out the trash and recycle then later in the you must shut down the cafeteria for and hour to sweep, mop, and dry the floor then reopen the cafe nearing the end of your shift you must go to the pot room where the kitchen and serving Items are being cleaned and help the your fellow employee clean the last of the pots and utensils then you be on your way home and enjoy your night
A great place to work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 27, 2019
CCHS is a professional organization that has a welcoming and friendly culture. People are genuinely kind to one another and want to help out. This is something that I have personally observed from people at the very top of the organization all the way down to the bottom.
Service Assistant 11 (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 25, 2019
I worked for cc 15 years and i was a very nice experience. Working with people, taking care of people caring i had to make sure the operation room linen was clean sterilization done and we have to deliver the linen every day several times.
Pros
You can get a lot of experience and knoledge in others areas
Cons
No cont
Great place to work as new nurse
Clinical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 20, 2019
Worked on cardiac step-down and ICU. Gained valuable experience as new grad RN working with medical cardiac patient population. Management fostered great work culture for professional and personal growth as a nurse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christiana Care Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss