Christmas Tree Hill Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement
staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gettysburg, PANovember 26, 2017
I loved loved the staff I worked with. For my first job it was a great experience. It was a great team building job and the hours were not bad since it is a small family owned business.
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 21, 2016
Enjoyed the hard labor but very minimum pay
As always saw different managing styles
Typical day we would meet at the farm load up our materials and take off to our designation and there the boss would meet us and tell us what to do.
Entertaining place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 11, 2015
Each day is a change of pace. You never know what the next day will bring. It is the typical retail setting. The hardest part of the job is keeping track of all the different products inside the store.
cannot advance, low pay, owners disregard employees' thoughts/feelings, hours of operation interfere too much with life
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 3, 2013
Customers and co-workers are great. The manager is easygoing, however, the owners of the company seem to care very little about the happiness of their employees.
Pros
Co-workers, customers
Cons
low pay, cannot advance, hours fluctuate too much
Employees are great to work with.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 21, 2012
Typical day at work is greeting customers as they come into the store, maintaining the displays and cleaning.
I have learned how to close retail store as far as the closing procedures for counting the registers and all computer work that needs to be completed daily.
My direct manager is a wonderful woman and genuinely cares about the employees.
The hardest part of my job is the testing that we undergo as far as how we do our jobs. We are required to memorize packets of information and we are tested on paper about everything in the packet.
The most enjoyable part of my job is giving the customers a great experience and making them wanting to come back again. We are constantly receiving complements on our employees and their friendliness and helpfulness.
Pros
good discount on items in the store.
Cons
no chance for moving up in the company.