CHRISTUS Health

CHRISTUS Health Employee Reviews

United States1,927 reviews
Found 1,927 reviews matching the search
productive
nice environment to work people here are friendly there is a sense that you belong ,the job is very inclusive and you are made aware of what is going on
Christus
Christus has been a great place to work. I started off 2 years ago in their GN residency program. Fair company with competitive pay rates. I enjoy the atmosphere and all my coworkers.
I have an excellent caring boss.
Christus is a great place to work. I need something now with 8-10 hour shifts. This is the only reason i am looking for work at other places. A typical day at work involves a lot of people contact to admit them into the emergency room. The hardest part of the job is dealing mostly with family who are waiting for updates. Some are nice but some are not. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people i work with. They all care about each other.
Satisfying and Productive work place
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic based Hospital Organization that has deep roots in providing care to all those in need. I have proudly worked for CHRISTUS for 15 years and due to relocating I am saddened that I will have to leave.
Best Place I have worked
Great place to work, cares about there employees and does so many things for the employees. Great place to advance within the company and has a great mentor program
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Hca
Worst company to ever of worked with in all of 30 yr career .....run
horrible pay

Horrible admin/HR

Horrible directors/managers

All HAC about is a business /money for them
They were always so short staffed very disorganized
They were always so short staffed very disorganizedManiger was very disorganized he never knew who were scheduled to work or if there was a change.always judging without knowing the trueI never had enough people to work.
Love my job, and coworkers
Coworkers are great and most of nursing staff are also. Turnover for Directors and managers is terrible. Work load is really good compared to other hospitals. Work life balance is good. I really like working here.
Pros
As far as Respiratory Therapist are concerned, crew is good and so is staffing
Cons
Management and director turnover is a bit ridiculous
Very poor Corp structure. Managers and supervisors have no skills other than being there 90 years. Need true people mgrs. not so and so’s buddy.
Very clicking company not really seeking true talent just good ole buddy systems in management positions that do not have a clue how to manage talented people
Pros
Co workers try really hard to be positive in toxic environment
Cons
Toxic work environment
It’s meh
Not the worst EMS I’ve ever worked for, but far from the best. NO culture of safety and management is clueless. There is very little communication and the current leadership does not interact with field crews except for discipline. Old gear, lots of excuses.
N/a
It was okay working in my profession which gives me more happy when i help patients but I feel discouraged to work when I get paid very low while I am working as essential employee especially in disaster pandemic but less paid and straggle to pay my bills.
its amazing and fun
this was an amazing place to work for but the only thing is the pay is not good, but you get treated well. so you have to make up your mind what you want.
Not good
I do enjoy my Job, although manager is not professional or helpful ., also does not communicate well., I feel
That mgr does not know our worth., The company pays well, but we are always threatened , and very cutthroat there
Nice environment - nice town
Interview and evaluate the facilities for yourself. Inquire about hours and possible fluctuations in income. Various benefits offered. More than one town and facility may be worked.
it is Christian based
a typical day at work would be get report from previous nurse and introduce myself to the patient and do a quick look at them and go get the medications then while in the room do a more thorough assessment .
I have learned many things it has made me a better nurse with the nurse managers that lead out teams .

the workplace culture is true respect and united group of people

the most enjoyable part is seeing the patient taking an initiative to take better care of themselves . I also enjoyed teaching my patient of their condition and how to live with it of improve their health.
Never committee
After 10 years of been working for the company and been faithful to them and working weeks at a time never did I get a thank u or pay raise and not even a supervisor position but they wanted me to play it and in the middle of covid they let their worker go after soo long
Christus is a great place to work, there is room to grow.
Overall. Christus Spohn is a very good place to work. The environment is open and clean. The workplace offers education programs from engineering to nursing.
Non trust worthy
Terrible employment , poor management, doesn’t appreciate employees or dedication, see why it a “revolving door” working at Christus. Management personnel have no experience for what they are to be supervising
Good working environment
Christus is like a big family, the 2 years I was there I felt like home, everybody is kind and willing to work in teams. I feel like there is a good communication of the company objectives and the highest management level is very approachable.
Job is fine just dont pay what most companies do for same job
The do not pay what most companies do for the same job and skill set. Managment are very hard to get along with, if they feel your not in the click, or at all different from them.
It's a job
In my experience this is just somewhere to work. There's no room for growth in position or pay. Management is not supportive. There is a lot of division and favoritism. Good schedule and hours for the most part.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHRISTUS Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CHRISTUS Health.