Christus Health Employee Review

View all Christus Health reviews

Good Company to work for
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2013
Very busy, I learned the Home Care side which was enjoyable. Co workers were awesome. The hardest part was communication the most enjoyable was the people.

Other Christus Health Employee Reviews

love this place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMMay 20, 2018
every day I am exited to go to work. our manager was great. but recently left which makes me sad and worried for the next manager. but this is a wonderful place to work. when census are high they let you do a lot of overtime. but, when census are low they give a lot of ATOS. the insures got a little more expensive and hard to pay for. but I am perdiem which you don't qualify for benefits. but, the pay is good.And they help toward your education to.
Pros
good place
Cons
good place
I enjoyed my job as Referral Specicalist
Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 20, 2018
I enjoyed working as a Referral Specialist. Unfortunately, there was a very high turn over in Ancillary Administrators while I was employed there which caused mass confusion in all of the departments.
Administrators were there long enough to implement their new policies, but before everyone was aware of the new policies, the new Administrator was gone with out notice.

I am a very flexible person, however, I have worked long enough to know that when you cannot keep an Administrator, there is a problem.
Pros
I like my job as Referral Specialist
Cons
Very High Turn Over in Administration/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christus Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

1.9Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight