CHROME Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Not worth your time!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Washington, PADecember 29, 2018
I do not recommend working for Chrome. You go into your interview with the belief this will be a wonderful and “shiny” environment but you suddenly learn it’s a lot different when you begin. Daily work is monotonous, teams are helpful but surely feel the same way as everyone else when it comes to how disorganized and messy the company seems to be when handling internal and external service. Compensation is a disaster and I’m sure Chrome is not paying their employees appropriately, but everyone seems to ignore that as well for good reason. Management will not give you the time of day if you disagree with their ideas rather than listening to their employees and members who know there needs to be a change within the company.
Pros
fixed schedule
Cons
poor management, poor compensation, disorganized company, inconsistent, stressful environment
Quality Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAOctober 25, 2017
I loved working at CHROME! I worked at the Washington location in March/April of 2017. The atmosphere was Amazing! The training was top notch! My manager was fantastic and a great leader! I had to resign because I was going through personal issues, and I would give anything to go back. Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. Upper Management was so respectful and classy to me upon my departure, and they went way above and beyond to help me. I would return to CHROME in a heartbeat if they would have me: a TRUE class organization. Those criticizing simply don't know!
Pros
Top Notch Organization who cares about its people.
Cons
Wouldn't work with me a little longer, so I could remain employed there.
was a ok place to work
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee) –  Washington, PA 15301September 3, 2017
The company was washington community federal credit union for years before new managemnt came in and took over.They got rid of alot of us to save money. I really enjoyed working there till new management took over. I really had a great relationship with my members and helping assist them on a daily basis and getting to know them from being there over 20 years.
Pros
enjoyed the people i worked with
Cons
new management was terrible