Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

Fun Workplace
Office Manager/Receptionist/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 18, 2018
Extremely fun workplace! Did not want to leave. Also, learned a lot while working there and got to network with many professionals. Gained most of my health care experience there.
Productive and fun work place
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2018
A typical day is very busy. Patience for one another . Great management time very multi culture work place.The hardest part of the job is coming not known what the will be like working with teens. Work with youths is he most enjoyable part of the job.
ok
Outpatient Therapist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2018
Chrisalys is a great company and give opportunity to improve your knownledge and therapeutic relationship. Great support from administration staff and supervision.
Pretty tough
Outpatient Therapist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 15, 2015
A fee for service type employment, Chrysalis is a for profit company looking to expand their organization. As such, the profit margins will come at the expense of you, the worker. You will get paid for people you see, no more, no less. This also includes not getting paid for travel, extra paperwork, and any other necessary requirements in this type of field. It is very difficult work with little financial reward. There is a very high turnover rate in this company for field employees due to these problems.
Flexible schedule
Outpatient Therapist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 28, 2015
Great entry level experience. Amazing learning experience as a clinician. Supervisors are very helpful. Lots of opportunities to learn from others and great trainings.
Management is Terrible
N/A (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 29, 2015
I started working for this company a few years back in the Miami office when they were still located by the new Marlins stadium. I loved my job when I started working here. The staff was amazing, loved the program coordinator at that time & it was just an awesome atmosphere. Felt like a second family. Things took a turn for the worst when we moved to our new location. I guess greed took over the higher ups in the company. They started firing people for anything. It all started with our program coordinator which was an amazing person to me and I will hold her dearly for giving me the opportunity to work there with her. After that it started going down hill and it just wasn't a happy environment to work in anymore. New people that would start wouldn't even make it 3 months and they would quit. I went through 3 program coordinators while working there. Saw a lot of people get fired and quit. Finally, when I was fired all I heard was terrible things after me. Yes, they offer good benefits and good pay. Yes, they are doing a good thing for the patients that need this program. But honestly they care more about the money in their pockets. I also believe that working here doesn't offer stability because you constantly have to be looking over your shoulder. Employees in the corporate office in Ft. Lauderdale don't know what they are doing half the time and blame everyone else but themselves when things go wrong.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
No stability terrible management
Productive, organize and fun
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2014
Learned many new task and i love there advancement, Great company to work with.