Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews for Mental Health Technician

Excellent company to work for!
Community Mental Health Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312September 11, 2018
Chrysalis Health an outstanding community mental health provider. Working here helped me hone my clinical skills and experience. I am forever grateful for the cutting edge training, support, and opportunities available. I would highly recommend working here. The administrative staff helps counselors reach their full potential with support and guidance.
Pros
Medical insurance, Great Staff, Work environment, flexibility, and Pay.
Cons
Can't think of any
Productive and fun work place
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2018
A typical day is very busy. Patience for one another . Great management time very multi culture work place.The hardest part of the job is coming not known what the will be like working with teens. Work with youths is he most enjoyable part of the job.
Rewarding to witness a person meet their goals in the program or in life
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLOctober 24, 2013
Transportation of clients to facility. Orientate new client(s). Monitor and document behavior. Facilitate groups. Used positive reinforcements to redirect clients. Evaluate client's progress. Update notes. Worked with staff to make sure client's needs were meet. Returned clients home.
Pros
Working with people to help them
Cons
Limited funds for program-none profit organization
No stability
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLNovember 1, 2012
My immediate co-workers and myself work very well as a team. A typical work day includes, picking up clients from their residential location and tranporting them to the facility, serving them breakfast and lunch, monitor hallways, assist in building clients' socialization skills, assist in classrooms, perform drug testing etc.,as well as transporting clients back to residetial location in a safe and timely manner.
The hardest part of this job is no communication between staff and upper management, no support from upper management.
For myself, the most enjoyable part of the job is the repore that the Mental Health Techs build with the clients. Having the opportunity to encounter people from all walks of life, learning of the many trials they have gone through and the ability to encourage them to continue to fight for their lives or sometimes just listening is more than enough.
Pros
interacting with clients
Cons
no consideration for personal life