Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Gulf too wide between management and direct services...
Residential Care & Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 13, 2017
Typical days are rigorous in schedule with staff, clients and paperwork with sufficient opportunity to also take a deep breath to relax. Relations with supervisor and co-workers are critical to success and seriously impact the working atmosphere for better or for worst.

Direct staff are dedicated and compliant in relation to clients, schedule, tasks etc., which must be strictly followed or won't last long in any position at the company. Few avenues available for resolution of staff/management issues.
Pros
Working with clients
Cons
Not much respect..can't be fooled into thinking you can question authority

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”
My first job as a therapist
Lead Outpatient Therapist-Fee for service program (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 6, 2019
I have worked for the company for over 4 years and it has been good. The directors are caring and understanding and they do try to work with everyone. The pros are schedule flexibility , unlimited income potential and great training opportunities. The draw backs are difficult to accrue PTO, Hourly pay not salaried pay and inconsistent clientele.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.