Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Targeted Case Manager
Targeted Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLFebruary 9, 2015
I enjoy the job, but you have to work a lot to make decent pay even though you are paid at a high rate. You only get paid for what you do with the client and often the work you do; you have to wait for authorization from the insurance company to come in which delays your payment. Hours are not consistent and your pay is up and down.
Pros
flexibility/Great Supervisor
Cons
not paid for mileage and waiting for authorizations to receive pay.

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Intake specialist
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2019
Poor management, you are lucky to get a yearly raise, favoritism — if you are not the favorite then she will not speak to you for days, zero communication, The intake supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever had (I won’t say her name). You go to her with complaints and instead of resolving the problem she tells other coworkers and gossips. I unfortunately still work there, but I will be leaving ASAP! Don’t get sucked into this company with their broken promises.
Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.