Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

A good place to polish your skills
Mental Health Therapist - Outpatient Therapist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 18, 2019
I will say that Chrysalis does put an effort in simplifying the paper workload for the Clinicians to get their documentations done in time. Going to the office, there would often be staff and colleagues doing their work and often having a short gathering to follow up with each other's experience in the company. The environment was great when i was there and it can be nice to speak with them to possibly gain new insight. The most difficult part of this job is often logistics when given a case load and some of the Clients are spread out. I was unlucky to not have a school (worked with 9 different schools) refer Clients to me when they already have other female therapists to refer to. As a male clinician, i did feel discriminated but didn't change my determination to make a myself noticeable in being able to handle difficult cases with defiant clients. The other difficult aspect of this job when i was employed here is the computer malfunctioning. I was unfortunate to experience this frequently.
Pros
autonomous scheduling, positive environment
Cons
computer malfunctioning, competitive salary

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

great workng environment and culture; fast paced job
clinician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2019
The culture at chrysalis is great, everyone is super helpful and friendly. the management team are down to earth and all work together. The compensation is not the best but what it lacks is made up for in the work environment.
Pros
friendly approachable staff, learn A LOT, opportunity for growth
Cons
pay, compensation, benefits
Fun
Court/Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2019
Ok place to work supervisor was friendly and understanding. I would recommend this place to someone starting out and seeking employment or a fresh start.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.