Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

great workng environment and culture; fast paced job
clinician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2019
The culture at chrysalis is great, everyone is super helpful and friendly. the management team are down to earth and all work together. The compensation is not the best but what it lacks is made up for in the work environment.
Pros
friendly approachable staff, learn A LOT, opportunity for growth
Cons
pay, compensation, benefits

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Intake specialist
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2019
Poor management, you are lucky to get a yearly raise, favoritism — if you are not the favorite then she will not speak to you for days, zero communication, The intake supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever had (I won’t say her name). You go to her with complaints and instead of resolving the problem she tells other coworkers and gossips. I unfortunately still work there, but I will be leaving ASAP! Don’t get sucked into this company with their broken promises.
Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.