Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Management is terrible, always unavailable, slow to solve problems and shows favoritism.
Targeted Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 23, 2018
This job is fee for service which means you only get paid for the work that you do. The problem with making full-time hours comes when you start off with a low case load and continue to have a low caseload for over 6 months after being hired. There is not mileage reimbursement, but you are told the mileage reimbursement is incorporated in your hourly pay. When you are hired as a full-time employee at between $18-$22 and hour and are only able to work 30 hours or less and drive for about 8-10 hours to and from client's home unpaid, this does not cover mileage at the standard mileage reimbursement rate and takes away from your earnings. Management is never available for questions, does not sign off on documents in a timely manager, which causes you to miss out on money and bonuses.
Pros
You make your own schedule so very flexible, helping people in need and training to become certified.
Cons
Poor management, inconsistent hours, no mileage reimbursement, high cost for health benefits (over $200 monthly for singles), no paid leave.

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Intake specialist
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2019
Poor management, you are lucky to get a yearly raise, favoritism — if you are not the favorite then she will not speak to you for days, zero communication, The intake supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever had (I won’t say her name). You go to her with complaints and instead of resolving the problem she tells other coworkers and gossips. I unfortunately still work there, but I will be leaving ASAP! Don’t get sucked into this company with their broken promises.
Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.