Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Best place I've worked for
Intake Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Family oriented, Friendly and caring environment. Was very sad to leave my work family of 4 years They allow you to progress within the company and the benefits are great. Always has initiatives for the facility like money prizes, PTO raffles. Quarterly the company will have something called the "think tank" were all employees are welcomed to help the company come up with better ways to improve our services and hear concerns of others. My administration will have an option once a week to do yoga for 30 min to relieve the stress of work and balance life.
Pros
Cons
not much overtime.

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Intake specialist
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2019
Poor management, you are lucky to get a yearly raise, favoritism — if you are not the favorite then she will not speak to you for days, zero communication, The intake supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever had (I won’t say her name). You go to her with complaints and instead of resolving the problem she tells other coworkers and gossips. I unfortunately still work there, but I will be leaving ASAP! Don’t get sucked into this company with their broken promises.
Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.