Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Horrible company to work for. Bad Management. Not a equal oppurtunity employer.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 29, 2017
Chrysalis favortism to certain employees based on personal relationships. They don't hite the best people for the job and have a high turn over rate. Administration failed to provide to provide staff to perform job duties and responsibilities. Case Managers are expected to do multiple job duties and make decisions that the Program Director should be making.

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Intake specialist
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2019
Poor management, you are lucky to get a yearly raise, favoritism — if you are not the favorite then she will not speak to you for days, zero communication, The intake supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever had (I won’t say her name). You go to her with complaints and instead of resolving the problem she tells other coworkers and gossips. I unfortunately still work there, but I will be leaving ASAP! Don’t get sucked into this company with their broken promises.
Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.