Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Worst place to work
Targeted Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLApril 9, 2019
The worst company I have ever worked for. Ineffective training from non-case management staff member. Minimal computer training on how to bill for services. Uneven work distribution, some with 25 cases to make more money, and some with 8 to 10 cases to make the least amount of money. Preference was given to staff members that were similar to the supervisor.
Pros
Cons
Structure of pay was not in alignment with demands of the job.

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”
My first job as a therapist
Lead Outpatient Therapist-Fee for service program (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 6, 2019
I have worked for the company for over 4 years and it has been good. The directors are caring and understanding and they do try to work with everyone. The pros are schedule flexibility , unlimited income potential and great training opportunities. The draw backs are difficult to accrue PTO, Hourly pay not salaried pay and inconsistent clientele.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.