Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Excellent company to work for!
Community Mental Health Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312September 11, 2018
Chrysalis Health an outstanding community mental health provider. Working here helped me hone my clinical skills and experience. I am forever grateful for the cutting edge training, support, and opportunities available. I would highly recommend working here. The administrative staff helps counselors reach their full potential with support and guidance.
Pros
Medical insurance, Great Staff, Work environment, flexibility, and Pay.
Cons
Can't think of any

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Intake specialist
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2019
Poor management, you are lucky to get a yearly raise, favoritism — if you are not the favorite then she will not speak to you for days, zero communication, The intake supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever had (I won’t say her name). You go to her with complaints and instead of resolving the problem she tells other coworkers and gossips. I unfortunately still work there, but I will be leaving ASAP! Don’t get sucked into this company with their broken promises.
Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.