Chrysalis Health Employee Review

View all Chrysalis Health reviews

Owner / Supervisor SUCK!
Intake Processor (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 25, 2019
Chrysalis health needs new management. The owner has favoritism with employees who have been with the company longer. They don’t care about their workers! Very rude, unorganized, and unprofessional!
Pros
Pto, flexibility
Cons

Other Chrysalis Health Employee Reviews

Outpatient therapist
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2019
Going in they told us one thing and then once we started it was completely different. Nothing they would tell us made sense and we were always doing trainings (which isn’t a bad thing) but my supervisor never credited me for any of them and would always say “oh I didn’t know you were doing that one.”
My first job as a therapist
Lead Outpatient Therapist-Fee for service program (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 6, 2019
I have worked for the company for over 4 years and it has been good. The directors are caring and understanding and they do try to work with everyone. The pros are schedule flexibility , unlimited income potential and great training opportunities. The draw backs are difficult to accrue PTO, Hourly pay not salaried pay and inconsistent clientele.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chrysalis Health. Our community is ready to answer.