CHS Therapy & Rehab

CHS Therapy & Rehab Employee Reviews

unsafe working environment. most patients were lower level of function but expected high minutes with them. nice therapy gym. alot of problems with obtaining drugs and using.
They preach "work/life" balance and a caring culture, team work, etc but not once did I feel supported, that my job was safe, nor that I was part of a team. I actually felt "bullied" into meeting unrealistic standards, working off the clock to keep from receiving threatening texts at 6 am everyday, and a management team that didn't respect my time away from my role at their facility. The facility where I worked didn't offer a team like atmosphere, and CHS/Adaptive didn't offer a team like approach, which made my time with their company very stressful and almost made me leave the profession all together (if their company is the example of the direction therapy is going). I would have been more willing to stay if I felt supported and safe within my role with this company.
Pros
They paid me for my earned time when I departed
Cons
If you're doing the right things for your patients then micro-managing time, and strongly enforcing unrealistic productivity standards, isn't possible; the "bottom line" takes presedence over customer service, and quality standards of care
The only thing that matters to this company is money. Productivity, units/minutes billed, and absolutely no incentive to work hard. Unless you meet their impossible goals you are like dirt on the bottom of their shoe. Don’t be fooled by the positive reviews! They were posted by management. Run!
Pros
Good therapists and some good DORs
Cons
Productivity demands during pandemic, extremely stressful, no support
January 26, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and I'm sorry to read of your dissatisfaction. We work hard to cultivate a dynamic and diverse work environment - one that plays a critical role in furthering our mission of compassion and care. Tracking productivity and time management is common practice among companies, including therapy companies. It’s a way not only to measure work done during the workday, but also serves to improve customer service and the working environment by helping the employee finish their workload in a reasonable time frame. Monitoring productivity ensures we continue to grow and provide more opportunities for our therapists. 2020 was certainly a difficult year, and we fully recognize the mental and physical anguish caused by COVID. We are hopeful that the new vaccines will vastly improve 2021 for everyone. For future issues, we do encourage you to speak to your supervisor about your concerns, or feel free to contact me directly at shilger@continuinghcpartners.com. Stay safe!
CHS cares about their employees and goes above and beyond to help them succeed! Great pay and benefits offered.
Pros
Pay, advancement, supportive management staff.
January 26, 2021
Thank you so very much for the positive review! We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. Stay safe!
Fantastic company with a lot to offer, higher management always take time to answer questions and help out with anything you may need. A lot of clinical resources available for all staff. All staff take the time to help everyone succeed in their role.
January 26, 2021
Thanks so much for your stellar review - we appreciate the 5 stars! Our team is making a concerted effort to provide a thriving and professional environment for all of our employes.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
A great place to work where management is supportive and helpful during times of need. The company works as a team to meet the goal of providing great quality care to the residents in the homes where we provide therapy services.
January 26, 2021
Thank you very much for your review - we appreciate the kind words and the recognition of the hard work of our managers ... they deserve a lot of credit! And, we appreciate you and all that you do to provide a positive environment for your team. Thanks, again!