Chuck E. Cheese
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Chuck E. Cheese:

Chuck E. Cheese Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA37 reviews
fun workplace
It is a good first job. You learn a lot about hospitality and having to work in a team. Your co-workers make the place a better place.
Pros
good discount of food
Cons
management lacks
Typo al day at work
It was an okay job it paid the bills. They were basically always short staffed, they would always call you on your days off. As a store it wasn’t really organized.
Great job
A normal day as a game attendant consisted of keeping the games up and running, serving customers their food, and keeping the store nice and clean. there is a lot of opportunity to grow
Good job if still in school
It’s mostly an environment of high schoolers so it’s not that professional but it’s a good job to start off and be confident in . you learn all the basics of restaurant service and retail service
easy but fast paced place to work
I was a game technician. It was fairly easy work, but the games broke down often. The compensation was low. The hours were low. and the store closed down.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
typical day at work
Chuck e. Cheese is a great company. Has very good customer service, they’re always available to help you with whatever you need .
The hardest part about working at chuck. e cheese is trying to multitask with a lot of kids or parents when they need help. I’ve learned how to multitask since i started working there, knowing how to help several people at a time makes you feel comfortable with your work & helps you become more open
fun ! messy ! loud !
If you dont mind children running around or having alot of noise in the background this job is for you. very relaxed but fast paced job. Help kids choose their prizes.
It was ok.
I wasnt working here for long just temporary because it was pretty far from my place at the time and I didnt have a car didnt really like working there because I had to be chucky at some point and it wasnt cleaned that well.
Its a nice starter job
while in high school I would recommend as the hrs are great and the pay is decent for students looking for extra cash on the side as well as great managers specifically esigrid she is understanding of most situations and is a great manager.
Pros
relaxed managers and easy go enviroment
Cons
dealing with children and low wages
Where a worker can remember all the good times
A typical day at Chuck E. Cheese's is full of fun. With so many opportunity's to practice your dance moves by performing shows for customers. The hardest part of this job is being able to handle multiple customers simultaneously and resisting to play arcade games. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing satisfied customers as well as eating pizza, wings, and salads.
fun, sometimes stressful, must have good time management
I would walk into work with a smile on my face, seeing children running around with tickets and prizes in their hands, learned to keep track of time, the hardest part is making sure everything is where it needs to be and mostly time, the most enjoyable part of the job is making new relationships with the managers and other employees
Pros
free drinks, discounts
Cons
unpaid off days
Productive and fun
I hated wearing the chuck E Cheese costume that wasn’t made for me. But working there was really fun, got time to spend with little kids and play with them.
Pros
It was fun
Cons
Wearing the costume
Fun environment/ Poor managment
A typical day at work would be calm throughout the week days but when the weekends come it is non-stop busy. Many parties and clean up that have to be done. Making sure it's a safe environment.
Pros
Discounts on food and free tokens.
Cons
Poor Management
Dull and Repetitive
Received very little working hours during the week and the few times I was working there I was sent home early due to lack of guests, Working there was boring
Fun place to work over all but the pay is not worth it.
While working there I learned many things. One thing I learned is how to work a register. Another thing I also learned is how to deal with issues and meet all the guest needs. Working there also made me learn how to multi task and always keep busy. Working there was fun and not very tiring, unless it was really busy.
It was a fun place to work
It was a great first job, taught me a lot. It wasn't the job for me long term, but if your young and need a pretty neat first job. It was stressful at time, but it was fun.
Small Environment
Not enough games for kids not very much in the little kids area either. To many complaints and arguing that leds to gighting one another, slow computers and not enough staff
Easy First Job/ Flexible With School Hours
Worked at CEC for through high school as a server and the hours were perfect for a balanced student and as an employee. I would suggest working as a server, made nice tips doing parties over the weekends.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Discounted food
Very Friendly
I loved working at Chuck E. Cheese's because of the amount of communication skills I've gained from working here. Coworkers and management were extremely kind. The hardest part of the job was having to speak to angry parents, but the customer is always right! The best part about working here was seeing all the happy faces on the kids. I enjoyed this job!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
angry parents
Nice job
a typical day at chuck e cheese was pretty busy but it was probably my best job i've ever had. I love working with kids so thats a big one for me. the managers were amazing knew how to control the environment and mix business and pleasure. I would still be working here if i didnt have to move to hagerstown. it was very enjoyable you were kept busy and your shift would go by fairly quickly and u still enjoyed your work day working in a fun environment
Pros
the whole job, discounts on food, kids, nice managers, good pay, good hours
Fun but busy place not good with managers
Very busy with a lot of pressure, learned hospitality and the management is not at all understanding, very needy and rude people. The culture around CEC is not a culture you'd always want to be about. the hardest part of the job is dealing with the management. Working with the kids and seeing them happy is the best part
Pros
reduced lunch
Cons
Management is not fair, take away your hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuck E. Cheese. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight