Chugach Government Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor company putting nation in jeopardy !
Access Control Guard (Former Employee) –  Ft Greely, AlaskaMarch 8, 2019
I worked for Wolfcreek Security as an armed guard for Missile Defense at Ft Greely, Alaska. Guards faced danger on a daily basis. As a highly trained former Army NCO, I was forced to work with untrained teenagers that just graduated from high school and geriatric individuals who had absolutely no security knowledge and were not trained to do their job. The company has absolutely no training program in place and was sending fraudulent training documents to both the state of Alaska and the Federal Government. When I informed management that I was not going to tolerate their actions I was threatened with violence by senior management. I do not advise working here. No respect for law enforcement, No respect for vets, No respect for the nation...Only greed for profit !
Pros
Paid according to my experience.
Cons
Dangerous enviornment with no training.
World Wide Employ Employment
Security Officer On-Call (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 5, 2018
This Company has a good reputation around the world, they also have work sites that you can apply for and/or transfer to. I would recommend this company.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Excellent place to work. Has a lot of long-term employees.
Payroll Technician (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 18, 2017
I enjoy working here. My days go by fast. This job is very attention to detail. My co-workers are very willing to help when needed. I enjoy coming to work everyday.
Pros
Family orientated company that appreciates their employees.
Cons
Upper management could use more schooling.
It was an excellent place to gain experience as an Accounts Payable Technician.
Accounts Payable Technician (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 8, 2016
A typical day was pretty busy. After some experience was gained the deadlines and expectation were raised seemingly almost right away. I learned a lot about communications and communicating clearly either written or verbally via email or phone calls. The management seemed to generally interacted with employees during meetings and other formal work functions. The place was a click with either friendships that developed in the work environment or with there church or spiritual beliefs.
Pros
The starting pay is decent.
Cons
If you would a long term position seek elsewhere.
Wonderful company to work for
Cost Estimator I (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2015
Chugach has done a wonderful job creating a real team of hard working and talented people. The environment was supportive and a real completed every bid as a team. I was very fortunate to have worked with this company.
Pros
Team like atmosphere
Cons
Tendency for very high demands on time