Chugach Government Solutions

Chugach Government Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging place to work
A rewarding company, good benefits, challenging and good training and good benefits
Pros
Good benefits, decent pay
Cons
65 miles from home
Productive, great people to work with
Everyday I am happy to go to work and still happy at the end of the day! The team support they provide is amazing. Management is truly knowledgeable and helpful. I can balance my job and family life with no complaints.
Very happy I am with Chugach!
Not a vacation spot.
I don't write reviews about where I work. I hope the company finds it in their hearts to forgive. Where I work is a secretive place. I am not at liberty to divulge any information.
productive and fun workplace
I loved working 10 hour days and having three days off.
It has the most amazing people that work there and will always help any situation.

Definitely a team environment and I enjoyed it very much.
Excellent Management
I really enjoyed working with Chugach and my colleagues. I learned so much within a year. The only reason I left the company was due to relocation to the United States.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Productive and Exciting
Everyday you learned something new whether it was big or small. Helping the customers helped you out more because you got the experience that was needed and more.
Productive and fast paced
A typical day at work is typically busy and consists of meeting deadlines. The company does a lot of work with the government and sub contractors, along with many others outside of those. Most of the time the culture around here is pretty laid back, and other times it can be so crazy that everyone has an attitude and is stressed out. Though by the end of the week, everyone is glad the stress is over and goes on like nothing happened.
It was very good
Complex at certain times but it gets easier just depends on if you stay to your self or not teaches you great team work and work relations team building and effort
Wonderful people to work with.
Best manager and company I've ever worked for. We are more like a family here than co workers. When I started everyone was very helpful and informative which made my job easier.
Any govt affiliation job is awesome
Working for chugach I learn some very useful skills from set a form for concrete. To preparing a drop ceiling grid. I became better at sheet finishing.
Hostile and unprofessional environment
I had to work alone at my guard post, where I was verbally abused and yelled at consistently on a daily basis. No access to running water or a bathroom, and I had to work near explosives. I received little to no training, and I was basically told to just go do the job and learn it on my own.
It was a enjoyable expierence. Safe. Compensation was fair and encouraged employees to perform quality work efficiantly.
I enjoyed working for Chugach. The pay was fair. The people were motivated to work efficiently. The management was good and treated employees fair. Problems were addressed as quick as possible. Incentives were offered for over time and quality work. I am hoping to be offered another job. I was layed off with many people due to Contract negotiations failure?
Electrician
Very good Company
Very Good work environment and care for their people. Always looking to work as a team and consider all inputs. Was able to work in a collaborative effort to accomplish the common goal.
Great Exeperience
Chugach was my first government company and job that taught me how to manage a business and how to grow professionally. I will always be grateful for the great lessons the staff taught me even after we all went our separate ways.
Pros
Staff
I was on a base so it was a great work environment
It was great working for Chugach, housing and transportation was provided by the company as well as paid vacation flight expense paid by the company..
Temp Job
the management is very poor that's why they lost their main contracts in the pacific. Poor pay for a contract position. Poor management. The location is good, the company's HR department is unreachable as well as the rest of the company. this company only takes care of its shareholders. So, if your not a shareholder than you are a second class worker.
Pros
No managers in Hawaii
Cons
Low pay, poor manaement and short term job
I love the job corps program
Only issue with job corps is Mrs.Cook. I been at job corps for eight months. I earned my high school diploma and my culinary certifications and also my drivers license.
Steady employment
With more than 20 years’ experience in providing superior facilities operations and maintenance and base operations support services, our comprehensive, project-wide management approach is designed to foster a high level of contract performance, unparalleled customer service, and a dynamic workforce that works safely and provides quality, cost-effective service.
Be prepared to be taken advantage of
Site management is an incompetent and vindictive joke, corporate likes to micromanage processes that they don't even understand and god help you if any of the above don't like you.
I would’ve love to continue working for Chugach anywhere in the world until they brought that racist alcoholic larry back
Otherwise I like the people I worked with On Wake island but there’s always one person and if he’s in a position of power he makes your life miserable I don’t exactly think management supported me when it came to the third country nationals mainly the Thailand people.
Productive Workplace
Alot of diversity, work place area calm and collective. Job gets done daily. Learned alot from workplace and coworkers on job site and outside of jobsite.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chugach Government Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.