Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews in Broomfield, CO

Warning to Kids Club applicants
Kids Club Attendant (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 17, 2018
If you are applying for Kids Club, be prepared to not work back there all the time. I had to leave because they would barely schedule me in Kids Club but rather up front, and when I talked to them about it they said that they were actually full on Kids Club members - even though thats what I applied for! The whole issue was very shady and aggravating honestly.

That being said, the employees and managers are very nice, but don't expect any training.
Pros
Good coworkers, ok hours and ok pay
Cons
No training, got put in a position I didn't apply for.
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 3, 2018
I am recently looking for a new job because it is not realistic to my life. As a part time worker it is easy to balance, good attitude enviroment, meeting new people is a lot of fun and managers care. Recently as a supervisor they are asking way too much from me. I get minimal to no sleep monday -thursday trying to balance everything, staff is being judgemental and saying I am not doing my job even when I am, and they are not willing to give me time days off because it is when we are most busy. I would'nt recommend being above a supervisor if you are trying to balance school and work. Other than that, it is a great company and they will help you grow and give you exceptional people skills.
Pros
free membership, fun meetings, outings, health benefits and 401K, meet new and fun people
Cons
no discount on smoothies, some drama here and there, doesn't pay well.
My favorite gym setting
Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 13, 2017
This has been the most enjoyable place to work! There is soways such a good vibe when you walk into a Chuze. The staff is always welcoming. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had.
Pros
Great Equipment