Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews in Chula Vista, CA

Chuze fitness
Overnight Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 16, 2019
While working at chuze fitness it was a good working environment and meet many people. However, location was a hazel. I had to look for a job closer to my home.
Fun place that taught me a lot about life and myself.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMarch 15, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of me getting to walk around the gym and greet every member I make eye contact with while assessing what needs to be done around the facility in terms of cleanliness, maintenance, or policy enforcing. Once that complete I would head to the front desk and swap out whoever is already there so I can take care of member sign ups and account changes. I learned not only so much about life and people while working for Chuze but I also learned a great deal about myself, what I can and cannot handle and what I am capable of. The culture was by far the best I've ever experienced. No matter how I entered work before clocking in, whether I was happy or sad, I always left feeling accomplished. The hardest part of the job was having to leave since I relocated. Nothing about the actual job itself was too difficult for me at least. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a stranger's life with something so simple as just greeting them at the door.
Pros
Free membership, 30% discount on merchandise
Cons
advancement is a difficult process
Personal fitness
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chula VistaSeptember 18, 2018
I'm single parent raising 15 yrs old highschool teenager.Volunteer in their school for 2yrs.doing custodiant cleaning and maintained cleanliness of whole school.
Pros
free food
Cons
Shortbreaks
Positive, motivating manager
Yoga Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAAugust 19, 2018
Positive company and manager. Very flexible schedule. People are friendly and happy. Pay is better than I was expecting given my lack of experience. The hardest part of the job is adhering to the window of margin for clocking in and out.
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
Gym yoga obv can't have the same peaceful environment as studio yoga