Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

Incredible Company
DFM (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 28, 2018
I joined Chuze 6 years ago and have not looked back. It is by far the best company in the Fitness Industry to work for. I myself have worked with every major player in the industry, and have been profoundly impressed with the ethic and employment of Chuze. They strive to give their members the greatest experience possible and that starts by taking care of their employees. The well being of the employees is paramount, and we are continually shown that through praise, rewards, trips, pay, and paid Team outings. Chuze loves to grow from within and focuses on building Team players that can stay with the company for the long haul. The culture here is honest, fun, outgoing, and energetic!!!! I would highly recommend checking Chuze out for your career path!!!
Pros
Paid Team building, great relations, travel at all levels, flexibility, growth.
Cons
n/a

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

productive
Kids Club Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 13, 2019
Enjoyed working but felt as if sometimes they didn't really bother to help with problems i had. Also felt as if certain people could get away with stuff and others couldn't.
Love the members, don't love the manager
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2019
I really loved the job itself; I never minded the cleaning and I thouroughly enjoyed the people who would come in to work out. What I didn't love was my management, leaving the job months ago was a great decision based on the fact that I never felt as though I could really move up within the company. Not only that, but I always felt highly underappreciated for the work that I did, that we all did. Management was not communicative and did not help individuals reach their full potential. Sad actually.
Pros
free membership
Cons
most everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight