Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

Feel appreciated but not compensated
Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 26, 2017
I enjoy working at Chuze fitness, although, I have often felt like a glorified janitor. I love the member relations that I have built. The company allows for advancement and genuinely wants their employees to succeed.
Pros
Complimentary gym membership, mostly awesome members, room for advancement, strong coworker relationships...
Cons
Lots of cleaning, minimum pay, the occasional frustrations with disrespectful members, all member services all dealt with on the club level (past due accounts, new members, etc).

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

Poor Management and Hypocrite
Na (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 24, 2019
I was offered an interview and with late notice was told to bring a resume & stopped by a FedEx Print Shop (only to waste time) and was late to the interview by a couple of mins and getting there was told I would not be interviewed and that punctuality is taken very seriously at Chuze Fitness. I call bs on that.

P.S. Golds Gym owns you guys.
Pros
Not punctual to address a notice ahead of time
Cons
Poor Management Skills
Chuze fitness
Overnight Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 16, 2019
While working at chuze fitness it was a good working environment and meet many people. However, location was a hazel. I had to look for a job closer to my home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight